Player HELP before Saturday

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Hey chaps,

I have been using player for 4 and a half years with no probs. Suddenly before the Oldham game, i loaded up the site for the radio access and the icons were completerly missing. No 'play' button 'pause' button or anything. IVe asked for help but nobody has replied. Anybody got any ideas??? Really need this fixed before Saturday!!

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Dumped cookies and Internet files.....no change. Maybe have to try the new browser. This is really weeing me off especially as i can't get this any other way living in Japan!!! GRRRRR

Guest intercity0wl

Hello Jamie!

Jamie Dodgers!, now they are my favourite cookies.

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Thanks for all your suggestions chaps. I dumped the cookies, tried another browser and turned off the computer (well the wife did....much better with computers thean me) as you all suggested. The page has now updated and is currently saying 'COME BACK when the next live matches are on, with pictures of the Oldham logo and Derby logo'. Is this the same page as everybody else? Could someone check for me and let me know please?

Cheers.

Thanks for all your suggestions chaps. I dumped the cookies, tried another browser and turned off the computer (well the wife did....much better with computers thean me) as you all suggested. The page has now updated and is currently saying 'COME BACK when the next live matches are on, with pictures of the Oldham logo and Derby logo'. Is this the same page as everybody else? Could someone check for me and let me know please?

Cheers.

No.

Used WP today on IPad using Photon. Which is far more tricky than Flash.

WP is working fine.

Click on WP on home page. Are you getting the home page up properly? The Official site has changed recently.

You should then be asked to sign in.

Then you get the menu. Highlights from last nights game are on.