Extra Derby tickets on sale

Guest BirdonaMaguire

I don't understand where they are as to why you can't get a beer. I guess I'll find out on the day lol just seems strange, will the 300 of us be in a separate concourse to everyone else?

I suspect you'll be in the corner to our left, and it has it's own bar area which will not be open to away fans

Guest BirdonaMaguire

I've put a box around where the away section is, so where could the extra 600 be ?

derby.jpg

The corner on the right of you picture, the raised section.

Just got 2 tickets and 2 memberships 96quid lmao. Worth it though.

Membership is well worth it. Will save you money over the course of the season. Look at registering it on 'teamcard' website. I'm sure you get ten quids worth of points straight up to spend in the superstore? (Might be incorrect though).

EDIT: Just checked- Think it's 5 quid to spend in the store

Edited by H2Owl

Guest intercity0wl

It's a bit of a shame the extra 300 aren't going to have a beer at HT :tango:

I take it you didn't go the last time we were there a couple of seasons back, when Plod decided to stop the club serving beer on the concourse at half time, Meaning nobody got a Beer, all hell broke loose but luckily the kiosk shutters remained intact.

Should be a great away day, just hope we're policed and stewarded well rather than being treated(sp.) unfairly because of large numbers, at the same time the idiots among our fanbase do need to be kept in check