2009-2010 signed shirt

I've got a home shirt from 04/05 season signed by entire squad and King Paul Sturrock.

It's tucked away in my wardrobe at the minute, I need to get it framed and mounted for 20 years or so till any future kids I may have decide they wanna go to uni, hopefully at that time that bloke on here who keeps spending silly money on old shirts will still be about to make me an offer.

Guest keyser soze

My mate does cracking frames for shirts. Will upload a pic of mine if u interested

I've got a shirt that needs framing. Any chance you could PM your mates details?

I've got a home shirt from 04/05 season signed by entire squad and King Paul Sturrock.

It's tucked away in my wardrobe at the minute, I need to get it framed and mounted for 20 years or so till any future kids I may have decide they wanna go to uni, hopefully at that time that bloke on here who keeps spending silly money on old shirts will still be about to make me an offer.

Here's my version of the above signed by :st2:, Kenwyne, Brunty, Whelan etc

post-24932-0-14337100-1341795199_thumb.j

As others have said I'd appreciate details of a good place to get it framed, been wanting to do so for a few years rather than having it stuck in the wardrobe