BUY TREV'S PRINT "GETTING IN EARLY" HERE

Only just noticed this somehow,

Trev that is quality, will certainly order one of those, bit disappointed you havent included a little picture of me at the top of the kop, but won't be holding that against you.

Well done.

Got mine. Brilliant, Trev.

You might be interested to look at this, 'cos fame is surely on the way:

http://www.mackenziethorpe.net/events/game_of_life/limited_editions_overview.htm

Mackenzie Thorpe is a Middlesbrough fan through & through, and a really good artist. Originally his prints were selling for £150 or so, now worth £500+. Originals are selling for £4000+. He's got a gallery in Richmond, N. Yorks (where I live).

Point is, I don't think he's a whole lot better than you!!!

Got mine. Brilliant, Trev.

You might be interested to look at this, 'cos fame is surely on the way:

http://www.mackenzie...ns_overview.htm

Mackenzie Thorpe is a Middlesbrough fan through & through, and a really good artist. Originally his prints were selling for £150 or so, now worth £500+. Originals are selling for £4000+. He's got a gallery in Richmond, N. Yorks (where I live).

Point is, I don't think he's a whole lot better than you!!!

cheers mate tbh not being big headed but i think you are right ,methinks i missed my calling in life :wacko::biggrin:

I give up, mines a Yorkshire bank maestro card and no option on there to use it.. should have been a PayPal link as originally stated.. stressed out now lol

you will get one somehow mate try pm'ng grandad ,all is not lost

Only just noticed this somehow,

Trev that is quality, will certainly order one of those, bit disappointed you havent included a little picture of me at the top of the kop, but won't be holding that against you.

Well done.

Cheers mate sorry i missed on the kop but you took so long in the toilets i had to shoot off, :biggrin:

Cheers mate sorry i missed on the kop but you took so long in the toilets i had to shoot off, :biggrin:

Worryingly accurate that Trev :biggrin:

Although it would have to be a monster of a curry to make me want to stay in the Kop toilets for more than a minute.