BUY TREV'S PRINT "GETTING IN EARLY" HERE

Not commented on any of these threads yet re your picture Trev. Just wanted to say as others have that it looks great and you've done a great job here in raising funds for a good cause. Personally although I like the picture I can't relate to it as I've never been to Hillsborough when there were terraces so I'll be giving it a miss but will be looking out for any further prints you'll be selling in the future.

Trev

You have a PM dude.

Regards

Lee

cheers Lee,

Not commented on any of these threads yet re your picture Trev. Just wanted to say as others have that it looks great and you've done a great job here in raising funds for a good cause. Personally although I like the picture I can't relate to it as I've never been to Hillsborough when there were terraces so I'll be giving it a miss but will be looking out for any further prints you'll be selling in the future.

No problems my friend,

Trev , Just to let you know I've ordered the print , so you can tick me on the reserved list .

The order form is a little confusing at the bottom 'cos it assumes membership of wednesdayite and asks about parking , so I had to put things in just to complete the order .

Looking forward to receiving it , thanks .

Sorry to make more work for you Trev... just ordered mine so you've got another one to sign !!

Was gonna get the Mckee print of Llera but gone for yours instead. ( Yours is better )

Keep up the good work.

Leeroy

many thanks leroy my friend ,and thank you for the comment my friend that has made my day, you are on the list

paid no promble, do you know when they will be sent, as its a present for my grandson, thanks

hi mate just awaiting a delivery address from wednesdayite so i cand send them over , hopefully from then on you will get them asap ,

Hi Trev, Just paid for the 2 that I ordered.

Hows the total standing now?

hi mate on pledges have yet to add it up as people are still ordering last guestimate was £ 3,340 ,but many more have added since ,hope that helps ,