Going Underground

Working in London I've never enjoyed traveling on the Tube and am especially wary of the numerous nutters on there (especially after watching that scene in Ghost).

Been on the Circle Line today and there are loads of MTG announcements as it curves quite a bit.

Now i find I have become one myself - so if you see people laughing to themselves on tube stations they probably not mad just exiled Owls PSL!

Yeah, I get on at Mansion House and there is nearly always an MTG announcement as I get there. Brings a grin to my face.

:tango:

I went through there this morning - the photo was at Aldgate when I got on a Metropolitan Line Tube by mistake when I needed the Circle.

Wadsley - where was yours ?

Edited by dunsbyowl

I think they use a recording (probably the same one for all stations) rather than pay someone at each station to announce over the tannoy that piggies passengers should "Mind the gap"

Just saying

I think they use a recording (probably the same one for all stations) rather than pay someone at each station to announce over the tannoy that piggies passengers should "Mind the gap"

Just saying

You say that, but:

A) Different stations/ lines have different recorded announcements.

B) Since Boris decided to close down a lot of the ticket offices outside of core hours, many of the staff have been redeployed to the platforms, where they do live announcements on a radio mic.

So there!

lol

You say that, but:

B) Since Boris decided to close down a lot of the ticket offices outside of core hours, many of the staff have been redeployed to the platforms, where they do live announcements on a radio mic.

So there!

lol

I thought there was only one woman who did it and her name was "Sonia"

You say that, but:

So there!

lol

True dat.