beach towels

Guest scouser1

Guest scouser1

Can anyone help,as title suggests im after an owls beach towel for me hols and carnt seem to get one! any ideas? ive looked on owls website and usual places! as im in liverpool preferbly a website would be best,although dont mind a visit back to yorkshire if it comes to that! thanks.....

Guest scouser1

Cheers guys!!! just ordered one,£15 and £4.00 delivery!

Furious george.....i would nick one but theyve only got liverpool or everton ones here,even tho where MASSIVE!!

Guest scouser1

few owls here, spotted a lad with owls top on few months ago when i was driving so i pulled up alongside him, poor bugger poo'd himself thought it was a drive by shooting! :-)

Guest Foxhill Owl

Trying to beat the Germans to sunbeds?

Set alarm for 5.00am go put towels down then bk of to bed lol

Guest bungledinho

the last hotel i stayed at had the notices of "do not reserve sunbeds if you are not here" etc yet people still tried... well only the once after they found out security had nothing better to do than take a walk down after and put the towels into the pool

Guest York-owl-chris

Trying to beat the Germans to sunbeds?

When i saw the thread title, I was expecting something about Germans lol

I once went to Spain on hols and put my towel down then saw the female lifeguard had bushy armpit hair so I picked up my towel and went and sat on the balcony of my room instead.