QPR Released List

Peter Ramage, Danny Gabbidon, Danny Shittu, Fitz Hall, Gary Borrowdale, Lee Cook, Rowan Vine and Patrick Agyemang will all leave.

Could any of these do a job for us. Im looking more at the defenders especially Gabbidon and Shittu. What do people think.

Guest Owlsaboutdriffield

Didn't Peter Ramage use to play for Newcastle ? I honestly think they're all to old now we need 25-26 year olds who are peaking not somebody out for a last pay day

Guest Lita.swfc

Gabbidon is class when fit(only reason he not a prem player) Peter rampage is about 28? A right back though so no point in him. Town vine was good once but never found that form again

i'm just staggered they have offered Keiron Dyer another contract.

If there was ever a player who was summed up by the definition 'crock' it's him.

I was going to post something similar myself.

Decent player, but how do QPR expect this to represent value for money given his fitness record?!

Couldn't get into pretty gash QPR. They'll be on more than we want to pay out weekly, don't think any of them are that much better than what we have, and even the ones that are ok, they're not in the positions we need (LB, CM, ST)