Mysterious phone call... any ideas...?

Guest chapeltom

Hi all

I was out yesterday and I got a message off my Mum that "Sheffield Wednesday" had phoned up the house, rather vague I know! Not thinking (I'd call it daft really) she's didn't either take a message nor phone number down nor get any indication as to who she'd been speaking to. All she said was ring back in an hour when I'd be back and whoever it was, didn't.

Anyone got absolutely any idea as to what it could have been about? (Got an S-T for next season and that's all I can think its about?)

Or anyone get a phone call at some point yesterday... it was like 5pm... odd.

Cheers.

If you're a season ticket holder, it's probably somebody called Jamie, calling to try and get you signed up to the Owls Foundation. I had the same call last week.

Guest andyofsheffield

It's to try and get people to join owls foundation. Me old man got a call other week.

Guest BigDave

What confused me was that it came from a Huddersfield number!

It was when they called me last season

Guest EnochOwl

I got one at that time asking me if I wanted to join the owls foundation. Could well have been that.

Great if you work for Crappers News, they win every week it seems.

Could have been John Rutherford ringing to ask if your still going to Brentford dressed as a tail ?

Just me then .. ;-)

Forgot to mention this...

I was in the Brentford club shop in my Mr Men fancy dress (as you do) and the woman behind the counter started talking to me about "some lad who emailed asking if it was ok to go as tailes" she was in tears of laughter bless her :biggrin:

Guest jeffrey

Hi all

I was out yesterday and I got a message off my Mum that "Sheffield Wednesday" had phoned up the house, rather vague I know! Not thinking (I'd call it daft really) she's didn't either take a message nor phone number down nor get any indication as to who she'd been speaking to. All she said was ring back in an hour when I'd be back and whoever it was, didn't.

Anyone got absolutely any idea as to what it could have been about? (Got an S-T for next season and that's all I can think its about?)

Or anyone get a phone call at some point yesterday... it was like 5pm... odd.

Cheers.

safestyle uk trying new sneaky tactics?

Guest waggylad

i had the same phone call last week.apparently sheffield wednesday have took over british telecom.

thats cus were MASSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!