Prince Zola

Guest foreverSWFC

I've just been speaking him and he seems like a really nice guy who really wants to come over to England and play football. He is real.

Give him a chance i say, never know we may un earth a gem.

Guest fresh_prince

Maybe..it is true that we don’t know

what we have until we lose it, but it is

also true that we don’t know what we

have been missing until it arrives.All that Prince Zola for,Is to join the mighty Owls and continue his football career.He is another great young striker Wednesday will ever had,if given the chance.He is for real and very discipline and also respectful..

I've just been speaking him and he seems like a really nice guy who really wants to come over to England and play football. He is real.

Give him a chance i say, never know we may un earth a gem.

Why don't we give all the nice guys around the world a chance to play for us?

Guest foreverSWFC

Why don't we give all the nice guys around the world a chance to play for us?

He'll be reading this mate.

He's been playing at Ghana youth level and has a chance of joining the development squad, he's waiting for the reply.

All I'm saying is after accepting "the prince" on facebook I got a lot of emails from an African bank manager offering a share in hidden treasures. All I needed to do was supply my bank details. But they haven't sent me my trillion dollars yet lol

Although I can see that you are trying to be funny, however you must remember this kid is real and could help Wednesday to greater things.

Although I can see that you are trying to be funny, however you must remember this kid is real and could help Wednesday to greater things.

are you his agent?

What are his strengths? What is it about him that will help us on to greater things?

Guest foreverSWFC

are you his agent?

What are his strengths? What is it about him that will help us on to greater things?

I think it is his agent, Zola was telling me about him last night.

Guest fresh_prince

Sign him up because of his name

Prince Zola likes all Wednesday and wish them best of luck and also,besides that he is ready to play with the team from strength to strength for victory with the great exeperience acquired.he is a promising young star striker.please lets give him a chance to sign him up.promise you he is going to be a great benefit to the club.A MASSIVE fee.

Guest fresh_prince

Prince Zola still says Wednesday forever as he have a dream of playing for Wednesday.To be able to build a mini complex to help the talanted and some street children in our local Areas in Ghana,who have much interest in sport to give them the chance in our world of sports and also to lift the name of Wednesday in Ghana,Africa and the world as I continue to play for Wednesday.Live Long Wednesday ...

Guest fresh_prince

Prince Zola still says Wednesday forever as he have a dream of playing for Wednesday.To be able to build a mini complex to help the talanted and some street children in our local Areas in Ghana,who have much interest in sport to give them the chance in our world of sports and also to lift the name of Wednesday in Ghana,Africa and the world as I continue to play for Wednesday.Live Long Wednesday ...

Why does Prince Zola keep referring to himself in 3rd person?

Big Fact Hunt is very confused...

He you know this kid personally and you know he's 100% genuine then good luck to him and I'll be happy to be proved wrong and apologise to him. But as far as I know he's just a kid with a computer who is telling up how good he is. I'll wait until I've seen his silly skills in a blue and white shirt with my own eyes. Even the video that was posted in this thread was of someone else

Guest fresh_prince

Please, I really want all Wednesday to know that,I am for real and hoping to join the development sqaud as soon as possible and all Wednesday will see me the young star striker and most especially my Wednesday fans on Facebook will be very proud to have me now with them.so l I am still waiting for a reply from the first team manager.Owls You are All Blessed.