Prince Zola

Guest DONOwl96

Sounds like something you say in court and ends with 'I told him to stop, but he just carried on'

he was relentless

Guest foreverSWFC

I'm still highly confused as to what the flip is going on in this thread?

Who is Prince Zola? And what's he got to do with Wednesday?

I'm confused aswell.

But I think Prince Zola plays football in Ghana, and in January started his own campaign to try and work a move to Sheffield Wednesday. It seems as if he will go to any measures to get a move over her and he keeps messaging Wednesdayites to help him out. Apparently he has told the OP he is joining the development squad.

Can't tell if it's one big wind up or the guy really does live in Ghana and is joining us. If someone else could share some info on him it would be grateful. Is the poster really him?! WTF

Guys I am sorry to be a little sensitive but this kid is real and excited about Wednesday he has not been told that he will have a place in the development squad. He was informed that Wednesday may bring him over to look at him with view to possible entry into the development squad.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I have checked the IP address of the Prince and it is defeintely from the Ghana IP range...

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

All I'm saying is after accepting "the prince" on facebook I got a lot of emails from an African bank manager offering a share in hidden treasures. All I needed to do was supply my bank details. But they haven't sent me my trillion dollars yet lol

I have checked the IP address of the Prince and it is defeintely from the Ghana IP range...

Check mine. It's some kid trying to whip some hype around himself, and it seems to be working on here. A lot of kids in internet cafes over here try to get the attention of big european audiences for one reason or another, mainly harmless.

If you can get a copy of Football Fables (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1427870/) it shows the real workings of the african youth transfer market, shady stuff.