Prince Zola

Guest waistline ye diddle

Load of gonads, childish and a complete waste of everyones time !

That's owlstalk for you.

Guest Owlsda

You obvious that you Love Sheffield Wednesday if what you are saying is true, then i hope you get that chance to show us how good you are .

Guest Owlsda

Its obvious that you Love Sheffield Wednesday if what you are saying is true, then i hope you get that chance to show us how good you are .

Guest fresh_prince

Its obvious that you Love Sheffield Wednesday if what you are saying is true, then i hope you get that chance to show us how good you are .

Thank you very much for the kind gesture.and all I can say is that I am still waiting till the day I will get to the Hillsborough stadium and play for the mighty owls with the blue and white colours all around in my self.Then it will make me feel ok. As my dream come true. and gives me gives me a greater hope in my football career as join the Owls who has one of the best enabling environment and one of the finnest, when it comes to football.Great respect to all Wednesday. .

Thank you very much for the kind gesture.and all I can say is that I am still waiting till the day I will get to the Hillsborough stadium and play for the mighty owls with the blue and white colours all around in my self.Then it will make me feel ok. As my dream come true. and gives me gives me a greater hope in my football career as join the Owls who has one of the best enabling environment and one of the finnest, when it comes to football.Great respect to all Wednesday. .

Give it up mate, it was funny at first but now it's just boring