Kids, don't you love 'em

I don't post very often but felt i had to share this with you all.

We were singing the child friendly version of the "bouncing" song at home yesterday when my 7 year old daughter asked me what a Bl*de was.

I explained that as she knew that our nickname was the Owls, then the Bl*des was the nickname for the scrubbers at the other side of the city.

"Oh" she said, "i thought they were the Pigs". PMSL

Saturday will be her first visit to Hillsborough.

First game for my 6 year old on Saturday too, wife's a bit worried she may come back with an increased vocabulary! Child friendly versions or not things could get interesting in the playground after next week cos most of the kids in her class are blunts...... :st2: :tango:

I don't post very often but felt i had to share this with you all.

We were singing the child friendly version of the "bouncing" song at home yesterday when my 7 year old daughter asked me what a Bl*de was.

I explained that as she knew that our nickname was the Owls, then the Bl*des was the nickname for the scrubbers at the other side of the city.

"Oh" she said, "i thought they were the Pigs". PMSL

Saturday will be her first visit to Hillsborough.

I'm having to calm my lad down. He is far too excited and knows full well how special it could be.

I always try to curb the language if kids are about, don't know why I bother the blokes I sit with don't give a flying flip

I did that when a little lad sat behind us with his dad. That was until his dad jumped up and called the ref a "f*#&£ng cheating C*nt"

Just not bothered...