Same old problem?

Game should have been over by half time.

Walsall shouldn't have got the opportunity to still be in the game. They should have been finished off.

Ryan Lowe very wasteful with chances. Couldn't hit a barn door at 30 yds notwithstanding the fact that he actually scored, eventually. Sorry to say, I am losing patience with him.

Be it Megson or Jones if you don't take your chances, it is going to cost you.

And it did tonight. Two points lost unfortunately.

Crap journey home to boot. Tinsley viaduct shut and roadworks on M1.

Bloody typical Wednesday.

Disappointed - still a long way to go though yet.

But we have to convert - way more than tonight.

Guest one gary shelton

Heart in our mouths every time Wednesday attacked in that first half... but teams like Walsall ride their luck and have spells where they attack and prosper.

Heart in our mouths every time Wednesday attacked in that first half... but teams like Walsall ride their luck and have spells where they attack and prosper.

We got what we deserved tonight.

It is not about chances, luck, or possession.

It is about goals.

No excuses.

Awful journey down to S6 for me over two hours. Should have been 3-0 at half time. Apart from the two excellent efforts from Antonio, Lowe missed two sitters and why on earth does Jones and others stand like statues when balls come into the area instead of attacking the ball. No wonder they always go over the bar.

Once Antonio was crocked before half time he seeemed to be struggling. JJ cam on and unfortunately he was back to his old self head down and charging forward.

We need a consistant goal scorer to assist us in the playoffs cos that's where we will be after last night.

It certainly isn't the end of the world though, those type of results for promotion hopefuls happen all the time, just think back to the weekend. We cannot afford to drop too many point though if we are to steal second place.

Our strikers have been very profligate recently, more noticeable now we are creating more chances. To be fair, I don't think we have anyone of the calibre of Jordan Rhodes or Sir Tom Knickerbockerglory, and that's why I think those two clubs remain favourites to finish ahead of us. The previous manager assembled a good squad, but one that was lacking in a couple of key areas. We need someone with a left foot in midfield who can take a decent set peice and we need a natural goalscorer to put the chances away. In truth the side has responded brilliantly to the new managers style but he now needs to get a couple of his own players in to help push his ideas through.

We have 24 hours to remedy this. Allow the manager to bring in the players he needs or face the reality that we are probably still no more than fourth favourites to clinch promotion.

Your keeper didn't just ride his luck, he bent it over and shagged it!

Guest pops55

Game should have been over by half time.

Walsall shouldn't have got the opportunity to still be in the game. They should have been finished off.

Ryan Lowe very wasteful with chances. Couldn't hit a barn door at 30 yds notwithstanding the fact that he actually scored, eventually. Sorry to say, I am losing patience with him.

Be it Megson or Jones if you don't take your chances, it is going to cost you.

And it did tonight. Two points lost unfortunately.

Crap journey home to boot. Tinsley viaduct shut and roadworks on M1.

Bloody typical Wednesday.

Disappointed - still a long way to go though yet.

But we have to convert - way more than tonight.

Got to agree, said the same to my lad tonight Lowe's conversion rate is awful.

By the way Reading i beleive those road works at Tinsley go on every night best trying to avoid that bit of road on a night, however, dont think we have any more night matches this season unless we are in the playoffs.

Got to agree, said the same to my lad tonight Lowe's conversion rate is awful.

By the way Reading i beleive those road works at Tinsley go on every night best trying to avoid that bit of road on a night, however, dont think we have any more night matches this season unless we are in the playoffs.

Yes I approached from the Wincobank end and went on a detour around the the back of Meadowhall.

The dual carriageway then up to the other side of Tinsley was reduced to a single carriageway.

It was mayhem.

Then on the motorway - it was reduced from 3 to 1 lane.

With hindsight I should have travelled North up the M1 to Chapeltown and then turned around to drive South.

Didn't see any work going off, though.

Guest pops55

Yes I approached from the Wincobank end and went on a detour around the the back of Meadowhall.

The dual carriageway then up to the other side of Tinsley was reduced to a single carriageway.

It was mayhem.

Then on the motorway - it was reduced from 3 to 1 lane.

With hindsight I should have travelled North up the M1 to Chapeltown and then turned around to drive South.

Didn't see any work going off, though.

Or maybe the parkway and miss it all out, but then you have to brave tailtone rd into town.

Maybe if you left early :biggrin:

Edited by pops55

We got what we deserved tonight.

It is not about chances, luck, or possession.

It is about goals.

No excuses.

Didnt we hit the post and the bar with cracking shots - that has to be counted as a little unlucky in my book!