One thing to remember...

I think if we had taken half of those chance's first half, then Walsall would have accepted their lot, the fact we didn't score invigorated them, they came out second half and started to have a go. Goals change games, if we had scored first, I don't think theyed have scored at all.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

It could easily have been Bournmouth again. Goals change things. Chances not going in change things. Sounds like we could have done with a fraction more luck and a better referee

Edited by OxonOwl

I think if we had taken half of those chance's first half, then Walsall would have accepted their lot, the fact we didn't score invigorated them, they came out second half and started to have a go. Goals change games, if we had scored first, I don't think theyed have scored at all.

Can't disagree with this.

Unlucky - straw clutching IMO.

We shouldnt have needed luck.

Just clinical finishing.

Guest CrazyDave

Missed chances, poor officiating, time wasting, lucky goalkeeping, poor defending (Bennett),

All these contributed to a draw in which Walsall did not deserve, i know they were gutted at full time but today they must refect on that game and just wonder how they actually managed to get a point out of it.

So was this 1 POINT GAINED OR 2 POINTS LOST?

I wasn't saying we need to be lucky but an even break would probably have meant at least one early goal would have come from the many chances we had and that often changes the game.

lol

...and clinical finishing from Lowe maybe too

Edited by OxonOwl