New players coming in

Guest Sheff Owl

He will give every single player a chance to show what they can do first i would imagine.

They all have a clean slate.

I'm sure the players that haven't been involved much will REALLY be giving that bit extra..

Edited by Sheff Owl

Guest GreenGoose

Could be a bit of a family affair - Jones picking Jones as captain, Jones at LB, Jones on the wing ...

Any more Jones' out there want to play for us?

Gonna look like the welsh egg chasing team.

Evans and Thompson in charge at Rochdale. Jones to take charge of training on Sunday, he stated he will assess the team and tweak where necessary.

I will be there tomorrow and expect to see the team going out to impress the new manager or else changes will be made, I expect that to happen. I was impressed with bothe Jones and Milan in the press conference on Player.

We need to move on now, give him a chance. I will be supporting the team at Rochdale cheering them on to 3 points. 3 - 0 Madine,2 & Reda,1

UTO

Guest londonowl1

well lets be honest he cant do nothing about the squad this season, maybe add a loan or 2 at best.

But during the summer it will be a cull like never seen before!! cant see many surviving

Guest fournil

well lets be honest he cant do nothing about the squad this season, maybe add a loan or 2 at best.

But during the summer it will be a cull like never seen before!! cant see many surviving

O'Grady and Rob Jones certainly won't.

Guest Hodge1867

If dave jones has got good contacts in football we need another winger and something special in midfield, but getting that now will be quite hard. We might see Lowe hit his full potential if dj likes to get the ball down and play, we might see a different Madine also.

This could work to our favour being able to get ball down, then have have a plan b to bombard teams if need be. But I'm hoping we will be more attacking from the off.