Bolton Fan

Guest narrow

Guest narrow

Nothing wrong with beaing beaten by Scarborough, or Wednesday 5-0 at half time. I was there and most of these posters were not. I don't care about attendances, Fat Sam etc. they are nothing. I come from from Bolton. I love Bolton. My brother lives in Chapeltown, north of Sheffield. I spent many a night in the Leadmill during the 80's., but the ignorance of most of the posters has shocked me.

Got to laugh at the bellends fans that Bolton have got that gave Megson a hard time from the day he took the job to his last game. From an outsider looking in, the booing and 'Megson Out' campaign was completely anti-productive and unjustified.

The results were good considering Bolton are hardly Real Madrid, Megson gave stability to a team that were going down under Sammy Lee and took on a huge re-building job and Bolton came out of the otherside with players like Cahill, Muamba and Lee who could be sold on for a profit rather than the likes of Campo, Speed, Davies, Diouf who were on their way out and needed replacing.

Yet the hate campaign continued and the fans eventually got their manager of choice in Coyle, and he has done so well since.. oh, wait!

wee wee funny to seem them fall to pieces in the last 18 months and I REALLY hope they go down because financially they are in deep trouble. They have turned into an awful club in recent times; the fans, the chairman, Coyle etc

Megson will be back in the Premiership before Bolton Wanderers are. FACT.

Guest Big Guns

Nothing wrong with beaing beaten by Scarborough, or Wednesday 5-0 at half time. I was there and most of these posters were not. I don't care about attendances, Fat Sam etc. they are nothing. I come from from Bolton. I love Bolton. My brother lives in Chapeltown, north of Sheffield. I spent many a night in the Leadmill during the 80's., but the ignorance of most of the posters has shocked me.

You mean north Sheffield last I knew chap was in Sheffield

Guest Woz1867
You will thank Mandaric in the future. Megson is a cancer on football.

I supported Bolton when they got beat by Scarborough, under Warnock, 4-0, I was there there.

We played our best team that day and were beaten by the better team!

We qualified for Europe when Megson came. He played "B" teams but we kept winning, unfortunately against Sporting Lisbon our luck ran out, and he destroyed everything I believed in as a football supporter.

Megson is anti-football, and you are lucky that he has gone.

Fvkin shut up!

Guest narrow

Got to laugh at the bellends fans that Bolton have got that gave Megson a hard time from the day he took the job to his last game. From an outsider looking in, the booing and 'Megson Out' campaign was completely anti-productive and unjustified.

The results were good considering Bolton are hardly Real Madrid, Megson gave stability to a team that were going down under Sammy Lee and took on a huge re-building job and Bolton came out of the otherside with players like Cahill, Muamba and Lee who could be sold on for a profit rather than the likes of Campo, Speed, Davies, Diouf who were on their way out and needed replacing.

Yet the hate campaign continued and the fans eventually got their manager of choice in Coyle, and he has done so well since.. oh, wait!

wee wee funny to seem them fall to pieces in the last 18 months and I REALLY hope they go down because financially they are in deep trouble. They have turned into an awful club in recent times; the fans, the chairman, Coyle etc

Bolton Wanderers one of the 2 of the only football clubs that have been in top flight football since the league began, FACT, Wednesday are not. The only famous team to come from Sheffield is Sheffield FC. After the Blades you are third on the list!

Bolton Wanderers one of the 2 of the only football clubs that have been in top flight football since the league began, FACT, Wednesday are not. The only famous team to come from Sheffield is Sheffield FC. After the Blades you are third on the list!

Do you still think you will stay up

Not a chance

spot on

double relegation for them and probably administration

lots to look forward too but atleast you dont hooof it

I don't understand how the original poster can complain about Megson when they have a numpty like Owen Coyle taking them nowhere fast. I bet a few of them would like Megson back with them now, at least he has a clue. Concentrate on your own problems mate and don't come on here slagging one of our hero's off.

You will thank Mandaric in the future. Megson is a cancer on football.

I supported Bolton when they got beat by Scarborough, under Warnock, 4-0, I was there there.

We played our best team that day and were beaten by the better team!

We qualified for Europe when Megson came. He played "B" teams but we kept winning, unfortunately against Sporting Lisbon our luck ran out, and he destroyed everything I believed in as a football supporter.

Megson is anti-football, and you are lucky that he has gone.

Bolton going down, thats the only important fact you need to worry about.

Guest narrow

Bolton will be where they dersve to be ,and Wednesday accordingly. I go and watch FC of Manchester, They know I hate them and we we have a punch uo now and again, but when 3,000 turn up to a non-league ground it makes Wednesday look like at sad club.

Guest thekelch

I think Bolton fans are a cancer on football.

They idolise Sam Allardyce, then for some reason have this ludicrous vendetta against gary megson who played an extremely similar style and was very successful with their team - saving them from relegation from the Prem, signing several quality players for them and taking them far in Europe with the reserves! Al whilst we were getting more fans at the bottom of the Championship of course.

Now they love Owen Coyle who is leading them to relegation - they're gonna get exactly what they deserve.

Guest Big Guns

Bolton will be where they dersve to be ,and Wednesday accordingly. I go and watch FC of Manchester, They know I hate them and we we have a punch uo now and again, but when 3,000 turn up to a non-league ground it makes Wednesday look like at sad club.

Are you called narrow cos you've got a narrow brain?