Bolton Fan

Guest narrow

Guest narrow

3 things:

1) Probably saying cancer was the wrong thing because my mum had cancer and as a result I give to to the MacMillan nurses each month through payroll giving and I urge everybody to do so, or to Cancer Research.

2) I was at Hillsborough when Bolton got stuffed, I think , 5-0, in the first half when it was Pleat's first game and I stayed to the end when we got a moral draw in the second half

3) There are only 2 teams that have been in top flight football every decade since the football league began and Bolton are one of them and Wednesday are not, so any comments about where we belong are from people who know nothing about football.

3 things:

1) Probably saying cancer was the wrong thing because my mum had cancer and as a result I give to to the MacMillan nurses each month through payroll giving and I urge everybody to do so, or to Cancer Research.

2) I was at Hillsborough when Bolton got stuffed, I think , 5-0, in the first half when it was Pleat's first game and I stayed to the end when we got a moral draw in the second half

3) There are only 2 teams that have been in top flight football every decade since the football league began and Bolton are one of them and Wednesday are not, so any comments about where we belong are from people who know nothing about football.

Wow, you're great.

Guest totemowl
Beholder will spend the next six months angrily whacking off to gary megson, much like he spent the previous six months angrily whacking off to James O'Connor.

Beholder = angry w@nker.

I don't think he's angry.

Guest Big Guns

Bolton fans slagging megson but love flippingalladyce with his MASSIVE flippinghead hes anti flippingfootball not fit to lace megsons boots that huge headed thrower.

I'm not going to slate megson ,I'm just looking forward to seeing some good positive winning football.

interesting times ahead b/g...

he'd assembled a team in a short time for a price, and it showed...

we won more than we lost, but...

we hung on like grim death at times...

we'd so many big lads in the side for set pieces, we lacked pace...

we only had the one plan...wingman, hump, and set piece...

some are expecting jones to come in and turn us around 180 degrees...

it may well be a herculean task to get this team playing flowing passing football in such a short period of time...

interesting little experiment ahead...

as for the bolton fan, any club that knows their so far out of their depth as to need to promote the idea of non relegation are tinpot...

you should play in the north korean league, i'm sure everyone wins the title there...

if you can't stand the heat...

Edited by dnhc

4 things:

1) I watched Scarborough beat Bolton 4-0 under Warnock.

3) Gary didn't play the best football and only saved used from relegation and got us in europe.... Poor.

4) Owen Coyle plays a bit different to Gary, yes we are in the relegation battle and will get relegated with 80+ million debt. But its not Gary so thats ok.

So the summary is you are poo and have been for years (forget europe coz its Gary)

See you next season.

Edited by tuttuttut

You will thank Mandaric in the future. Megson is a cancer on football.

I supported Bolton when they got beat by Scarborough, under Warnock, 4-0, I was there there.

We played our best team that day and were beaten by the better team!

We qualified for Europe when Megson came. He played "B" teams but we kept winning, unfortunately against Sporting Lisbon our luck ran out, and he destroyed everything I believed in as a football supporter.

Megson is anti-football, and you are lucky that he has gone.

You sir, are a flipping pr1ck!!

Guest madforitowl

Didnt hate megson thought he came accross a good bloke but football wise im happy he has gone. His style of football is basically boring.

I have skim read it and it is basically regurgitating a theme that has been on here being repeated by the Megson fanatics.

Fortunately people are coming out of the woodwork on these boards today who are daring to question the dogma that has taken hold on here.

Megson was not the messiah and you will see the positive outcome of the change.

Lets have the conversation in one month. Right now, you lot are still beyond any reason and still stuck too far up megson's arse too see sense.

Far from the truth as per.......I've even had the gall to suggest that with Semedo being Megsons main target in the summer we've been set up to defend not attack from the off.

But carrying on spouting crap, after all you are a master at it.

Guest Milan Mandaric - God

HAHAHAHAHA, Bolton got 11,597 in a recent home game vs. Swansea :milan:

Edited by Milan Mandaric - God

Guest narrow

So to sum up, you would rather watch your team beaten by Scarborough than Sporting Lisbon.

Ok then, I think you could get your wish soon enough!

No I would rather my team give 100% and lose than field a "b" team.

Guest JC Saviour

I supported Bolton when they got beat by Scarborough, under Warnock, 4-0, I was there there.

We qualified for Europe when Megson came. He played "B" teams but we kept winning, unfortunately against Sporting Lisbon our luck ran out, and he destroyed everything I believed in as a football supporter.

Go away, you'll attract too many happy clappers

What's wrong with getting beaten by Scarborough?!

Greatest town in England!