the mighty big guns ratings today

Guest Big Guns

i'm no lines fan, and i think you're wrong bg...

he had a decent game...

prutton did too...

lowe ran his crackers off...

and buxton and reda did what they had to...

the centre backs were outstanding...

semedo was like a rock...

new lad put a good shift in...

madine looked a lot sharper today...

and cog, you're short of goals for the season, but the winner against the piggies counts as five...

Guest swfc4_1

Prutton was crap, lines was non existent at times, O'Grady was immense, so was Reda and Rob Jones. Antonio had a good debut, everyone else was very good, oh, except Mike Jones, he did nothing.

Guest Big Guns

Bywater - 8

Buxton - 8

Batth - 8

Jones - 8

Reda - 8

Antonio - 8

Lines - 8

Semedo - 9

Prutton - 7

Lowe - 7

O'Grady - 8

Madine - 8

M. Jones - 7

It's all about opinions

As for Lines... at the side of Semedo, when he's the absolute beast he was today, it's understandable that he can look overshadowed. But he played a very vital role, in a midfield pairing that firmly won us the game in my opinion. They dominated that midfield and for once Lines sitting a bit deeper helped us. Semedo was hunting their players all game, stopping them from trying to play their 'Brazil' type football (Don't make me fookin' laugh). Lines kept central all the time, picking up all lose second balls, making tackles and keeping it very simple. A calming influence. I think today we saw why they make such a good partnership and why we shouldn't break it up.

They both absolutely bossed it in the middle and United simply resorted to 'hoofing' it, which they were very sh*t at and rather ironic after the 'Hoof' noises coming from their end in tthe first half

Brilliant performance by both Semedo and Lines. Semedo's best game in a Wednesday shirt for me too, absolutely rumbleing immense today.

Edited by BRADDAZ