what happened at the end of the game

Guest lee0073

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

That bloke that ran off the kop was hilarious. Yeah, I know he shouldn't have done and all that, but just how beered up he was!

I think that guy might have been Mark 'the pitsmoor owl'!

Funny stuff.

He carried on bouncing even with four stewards on him, just to let everyone know that he wasn't a Blade!

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

That bloke that ran off the kop was hilarious. Yeah, I know he shouldn't have done and all that, but just how beered up he was!

It was funny...the fat bugger had no plan did he..he was just happy...so he sorta ran on...realised he'd run on...thought "Fckinell...Ive ran on"...then thought..." I better run off again"...realising he was no Linford Christie...he more or less just tyhrew his hands up and awaited his capture...thought the stewards were a bit harsh...I mean he'd fckin' stopped with his hands in air...and he got tackled round the neck...and what looked like a walkie talkie up the nose....no malice intended...think he was just happy

The way the stewards had handled the invader was disgraceful. He was obviously peaceful, and could probably have been lured off the pitch by a pie. Instead they just amassed on him, and that hold around his neck was stupid.

Agreed but don't forget we are under the microscope as far as crowd control is concerned due to the incident at the palace game.