On My Way Back Thread

Not flounced, or if I did, I retracted to Braddaz publicly and said, he was right. i would/ should go Tuesday night - 350 miles.

But then you had to butt in, telling me what I should do and say.

All long after the event and frankly, not welcome.

But, you hadn't read the thread had you? Just butted in with your TrueFan lecture.

And, then you compounded it with your factual, inaccurate b*ll*cks.

But thanks for your concern.

And I talk 'poo '.

Yes you do, finally we agree!

Not flounced had you, just stated 3 times after the final whistle that you were not going on Tuesday only to change your mind in half an hour. In that respect I take anything you say with a pinch of salt.

Any chance of adding something constructive as to why you felt it wasn't worth attending based on this defeat?

Any chance of adding something constructive as to why you felt it wasn't worth attending based on this defeat?

Why did I say I wasn't going? Constructive? Is it really that difficult?

Because they are not good enough and it will be a waste of time travelling 350 miles.

Why did I change my mind?

Because Braddaz said it was always so, and I should get a grip.

I agreed.

Then you flipping butted in, with your TrueFan comments and factual inaccuracies.

Billy Big B*ll*cks.

And, now because I publicly retracted my disappoint (which you missed hence your patronising and insulting lecture) I am to be condemned and ridiculed for that?

But you dont respect anything I say - do you think I really care?

You offered comment ( wrongly), I merely replied.

I hav e been back about 30 mins

Upsides

barmaid very nice to look at , had a Brain and a sense of humour if I was single. And 25 years younger I think some' lucky' soul could have had my ticket. I think I saw Sid in there and he looked well good to see

The copper laughing at us singing about the stewards stupid hat was really excelent and syp that is how to police a football crowd

Finally the two Exeter fans who gave me a lift back to my car many thanks

Downsides

Wednesday were crap not just because they lost but just the entire team performance, m and m had every opportunity to buy this title where is the division winning quality

Finally st James park Away standing area is not fit for purpose and if it is not already scheduled for upgrade an upgrade should be forced on the club

Why did I say I wasn't going? Constructive? Is it really that difficult?

Because they are not good enough and it will be a waste of time travelling 350 miles.

Why did I change my mind?

Because Braddaz said it was always so, and I should get a grip.

I agreed.

Then you flipping butted in, with your TrueFan comments and factual inaccuracies.

Billy Big B*ll*cks.

And, now because I publicly retracted my disappoint (which you missed hence your patronising and insulting lecture) I am to be condemned and ridiculed for that?

But you dont respect anything I say - do you think I really care?

You offered comment ( wrongly), I merely replied.

Never said don't respect anything you say, its all about opinions, sometimes mine will differ with yours and sometimes I agree with you. I never tried to portray myself as a truefan or any of that testicles, sorry if anything I have said has come across as patronising or insulting, can't imagine anyone ever having garnered such an opinion from anything you have posted.