3 Points today please but also....

Guest utOwlz

A clean sheet! We havnt kept a clean sheet in the league since last year away at Preston, we need to be stronger at the back if were serious about top two, so 1 goal and a clean sheet today please.

UTO

Guest intercity0wl

A clean sheet! We havnt kept a clean sheet in the league since last year away at Preston, we need to be stronger at the back if were serious about top two, so 1 goal and a clean sheet today please.

UTO

Last year, it was the very last day of last year ffs, dont give a dam if we win 7-6, as long as we win.

Edited by intercity0wl

Last year, it was the very last day of last year ffs, dont give a dam if we win 7-6, as long as we win.

Dont get me wrong, neither would i because 3points is the most important thing, but it would also be nice if we could keep a clean sheet, were over 2months into this year and havnt had a clean sheet in the league, thats not good enough imo. If were serious about top two it will come to haunt us eventually.

UTO

Agree with this. We've given away so many cheap goals recently (Weaver off his line against Hartlepool, Semi at fault against Yeovil, MK Dons scored from a shot off target). It's just poor concentration and needs to be stamped out because if we carry on thrownig goals away, it will end up costing us points.

We're not over 2 months into this year we 're just into the second month so just over 1 month into this year

My bad, but does that still make it alright the fact we havnt kept a clean sheet in all that time? Teams at the top keep clean sheets and can win 1-0, it can be the difference, look at Charltons results against us and the pigs.

Id love it if we could go into games feeling confident that 1 goal will win us a game, rather than thinking we might need 2 goals to win.

My bad, but does that still make it alright the fact we havnt kept a clean sheet in all that time? Teams at the top keep clean sheets and can win 1-0, it can be the difference, look at Charltons results against us and the pigs.

Id love it if we could go into games feeling confident that 1 goal will win us a game, rather than thinking we might need 2 goals to win.

Clean sheets don't matter if you're winning games.

Doesn't matter if it's 2-1 or 1-0. 3 points is all that matters.

Wouldn't say no to a 2-0 though.

It's going to be a tough one today, no doubt about it.

With nearly all the other games postponed, it's a chance to open up a slight gap between us and our rivals for that second spot.

Appreciate others will have games in hand but I'm sure GM will have instilled in the team to get the points on the board.

This will create its own pressure on the other teams.

Come on Wednesday !

Clean sheets don't matter if you're winning games.

Doesn't matter if it's 2-1 or 1-0. 3 points is all that matters.

Wouldn't say no to a 2-0 though.

Your missing the point, im not saying i wouldnt take winning 2-1 for the rest of the season, because like you said its ALL about the 3points, but i just fear in the long run it could cost us if we dont tighten up abit, our defence is the worst in the top 6 and we need to improve.

Edited by utOwlz

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

I was thinking this morning that we haven't tonked a team in ages. I hope today is the day and then all the pessimists on here can pipe down!

Guest JonTheOwl66

We are not the same team we were under the hopeless Irvine, we show fight and character. There's no way we will be thrashed

So? We're still gonna be hammered today.

I was thinking this morning that we haven't tonked a team in ages. I hope today is the day and then all the pessimists on here can pipe down!

Stevenage?