Wycomb wanderers roll call

Guest darlo owl

Guest rossowl

Me plus 2. Going down tom for the weekend as my daughter is at Wycombe University so it works out well :biggrin:

It works out well for me as well because no doubt I'll get to end her this weekend after a night out in Wycombe.

Word on the street is she a game lass as well. Rarely goes home alone.

BTW Wycombe Uni, my goldfish graduated from there last year. Presume she just had to be able to spell her name to get a place.

It works out well for me as well because no doubt I'll get to end her this weekend after a night out in Wycombe.

Word on the street is she a game lass as well. Rarely goes home alone.

BTW Wycombe Uni, my goldfish graduated from there last year. Presume she just had to be able to spell her name to get a place.

Wind yer neck in.

Can you feel that sore throat, the cold clamy sweats, and banging head ache, right where im shoving shoving the pins in,

HAHA! I promise I'm not a jinx. Although, not got a ST this year since moving to London and S6 is now a fortress!

Guest James-The-Owl

Me + 2, driving down. Hoping to find a pub to watch Chelski vs Arse with a couple of pints before heading to Adams Park for 3 points.

New ground to tick off for me, looking forward to it.

UTO.

Guest barmaidalex

me plus 15 leavin sheffields northern suburbs 0800 hrs,can anybody confirm white horse has got strippers on cos i heard they dont do em satday dinners?

Yes, at least five dancing on Saturday from around 12.30 onwards. Look forward to seeing you.

Guest Big Guns

Yes, at least five dancing on Saturday from around 12.30 onwards. Look forward to seeing you.

Do you work the bar in your under wear?

I'm going to Wycombe, but maybe I should be sponsored to stay away instead! I've worked out my record for competitive away games over the last few years:

Played 34 - Won 6 - Drawn 12 - Lost 16

Not great, even one of the wins was against the mighty Southport. I'm also going on the Wednesdayite coach tomorrow, and I can't ever remember us winning when I've been on there, and there have been a few disasters when I've gone with them as well - Stevenage, Leyton Orient and Tranmere come to mind...

I can confirm that the White Horse will have 5 strippers on per their website

PS Me + 14

Well I am reliably informed by the missus who grew up in wycombe, that a bloke she went to school with - his girlfriend is a Burlesque dancer that performs at the above establishment. She goes under the name Violet Bruise and should be noticeable as she has green hair. I am not sure if it is all green however

I'm going to Wycombe, but maybe I should be sponsored to stay away instead! I've worked out my record for competitive away games over the last few years:

Played 34 - Won 6 - Drawn 12 - Lost 16

Not great, even one of the wins was against the mighty Southport. I'm also going on the Wednesdayite coach tomorrow, and I can't ever remember us winning when I've been on there, and there have been a few disasters when I've gone with them as well - Stevenage, Leyton Orient and Tranmere come to mind...

Thanks for sharing that...

Guest Gadge33

Travelling up from Bournemouth first thing to meet my brother who lives in Aylesbury. Both life long Wednesdayites so in the away end! Will be sampling the White Horse first!

Then off to the big smoke tomorrow to watch the Arctic Monkeys at the 02!

Guest keyser soze

Me, John Fantham + 2. I'm driving so arriving at 2:59. If I can't drink......

2-1 win, Lines & Lowe

Edited by keyser soze