Wycomb wanderers roll call

Guest darlo owl

Guest darlo owl

Me plus 1. Setting off bout half 9 from sheffield. Few pints most probably white horse:). Then on to watch the mighty owls. I reckon 4-2 to us. lowe 2, ogrady and reda. UTO WTID.

Guest In_Milan_We_Trust

Me plus 3 on the 8.27 train from sheff. as above the falcon for some cheap beer and food and then the white horse for well a couple more drinks ;-)

2-1 lowe and marshall

Mooching up from Pompey in the car - meeting my bro and old man at Wycombe who are travelling down from Swinton.

Where's best place for a pint before?

Apparently all the pubs are 15 mins walk away, seeing as it's in the middle of an industrial estate or whatever it's called.

Apparently all the pubs are 15 mins walk away, seeing as it's in the middle of an industrial estate or whatever it's called.

Taken from AwayGrounds.com

Early arrivals can use the Supporters’ Club at the ground. This is a suite at the far end of the Main Stand, which admits away fans for a small charge. It is spacious, with 2 bars and serves food. The atmosphere is reportedly relaxed, with an amiable mix of home and away fans. The nearest pub to Adams Park is the Hourglass, in Chapel Lane, which is about a 15-minute walk. Away fans are normally okay in small groups. Several male fans have recommended the White Horse, on West Wycombe Road, about 1½ miles from the ground, predominantly because it has strippers performing at Saturday lunchtime. This pub is en route to the ground from the station.

Does anyone know if they sell beer in the ground?

Edited by DrMitch

Guest intercity0wl

Taken from AwayGrounds.com

Early arrivals can use the Supporters’ Club at the ground. This is a suite at the far end of the Main Stand, which admits away fans for a small charge. It is spacious, with 2 bars and serves food. The atmosphere is reportedly relaxed, with an amiable mix of home and away fans. The nearest pub to Adams Park is the Hourglass, in Chapel Lane, which is about a 15-minute walk. Away fans are normally okay in small groups. Several male fans have recommended the White Horse, on West Wycombe Road, about 1½ miles from the ground, predominantly because it has strippers performing at Saturday lunchtime. This pub is en route to the ground from the station.

Does anyone know if they sell beer in the ground?

This must be the one at the ground, can see it being home supporters only for this one though.

http://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/page/LatestNews/0,,10430~2492197,00.html