Wycomb wanderers roll call

Guest darlo owl

Setting off at 12:30ish, think i'll go on the bandit so i'm not sitting on the M25, anyone know if they will let me in with a helmet and bike gear on, or will they wanna confiscate my helmet till the end of the match? Never been to a match on my bike, always gone in the car.

Seeing as this is my local game (to where I work at moment), I wowt be making the usual 300 mile round trip at the weekend to watch the owls! just a 20min train journey from Aylesbury! Few pints in town (O'Neils and the two wetherspoons) then off up to the ground. Me + 1.

Can't wait! Up the Owls!

Guest cypress hill

Setting off about 8.45, driving down to Chesham to my Aunties house.

Off to the match to watch the Mighty Blue and White, then off to the o2 arena later on to watch Sheffield's Finest - Arctic Monkeys lol

you will allready have seen sheffield's finest

Guest cypress hill

I m going 1st away game this season other than beamback

Anyone know what pies are like?

pastry on the outside with stuff inside

Guest intercity0wl

240 ish tickets showing as still available for anybody still thinking of maybe going down for this one, think it said available till 12 noon today but can be picked up from wycombe tomorrow if you cannot get to S6 to pick em up today, and it repeats that no tickets will be available for Owls fans on the day.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

me plus 15 leavin sheffields northern suburbs 0800 hrs,can anybody confirm white horse has got strippers on cos i heard they dont do em satday dinners?

I can confirm that the White Horse will have 5 strippers on per their website

PS Me + 14

Edited by BirdonaMaguire

Word of advice dont pay for a private dance in the White Horse just watch them through the big gaps in the curtains lol .

Lovley pub that appeared on Sky Ones Britians roughest pubs.

I know enough going without tickets, they'll let us in deffo

Hope they dont.

Catching the train from Euston, taking a site visit of the white horse, then onto see the blue and white army deliver 3 points. 2000+ at Wycombe.... one word, MASSIVE.

COME ON THE WEDNESDAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

I Thought train from London went from Marylebone?

Anyway, me on my tod from London, meeting others there. Last away game I went to was Stevenage...

Guest intercity0wl

I Thought train from London went from Marylebone?

Anyway, me on my tod from London, meeting others there. Last away game I went to was Stevenage...

Can you feel that sore throat, the cold clamy sweats, and banging head ache, right where im shoving shoving the pins in,