Mark Beevers

Guest TheKopOwl

Guest TheKopOwl

Just wondering if beevs move ws the right one for us, we saw that he was turned into 'hoofball' player but i think that at mk dons he will be encouraged to pass it which should put him back on course to be a quality defender

UTO

he still hoofs it

yup. went on some MK forums to have a read, they seem to like his heading ability and rate him, although a number of them commented on his distribution. they largely seem to be under the impression they could sign him in january.

yup. went on some MK forums to have a read, they seem to like his heading ability and rate him, although a number of them commented on his distribution. they largely seem to be under the impression they could sign him in january.

If we could nab Batth in the same window, I wouldn't be too disappointed. Always liked MB but lately he has seemed little flat for us.

Guest intercity0wl

he still hoofs it

Correct, the only thing that made him stand out against Oldham the other night was his non joining in with Franchise fc and there attempts to play the passing game. im afraid imo AI and his hoofball doctrinel have damaged Mark beyond repair.

I doubt he will ever play for us again .

I watched the last 30 mins of their game on Monday during which he fell over the ball and passed a simple ball straight out of play .

If we get promotion Beevers is not good enough for the Championship