Danny Batth

I know some people thought yesterday that Danny didn't have the best of games at the back, and i'm not making any excuses for the lad... but before the match i had a chat with him and he was full of a nasty head cold, seemed he was struggling to breath through his nose. I think anyone can understand how this feels... so hats off to ya Danny, playing 90mins with a nasty head cold must have been a game and a half for ya!

UTO!

I think his centre back partner looked much more out of sorts yesterday. In fairness to Jones though he has just come back from injury. Neither of them had great games but we still won. I think both of them can be excused a below par performance after how they've played previously.

I think his centre back partner looked much more out of sorts yesterday. In fairness to Jones though he has just come back from injury. Neither of them had great games but we still won. I think both of them can be excused a below par performance after how they've played previously.

Agreed. Jones looked a bit shakey at times. I think he should have been left out but he would have been itching to play against his old club.

I know some people thought yesterday that Danny didn't have the best of games at the back, and i'm not making any excuses for the lad... but before the match i had a chat with him and he was full of a nasty head cold, seemed he

was struggling to breath through his nose. I

think anyone can understand how this feels... so

hats off to ya Danny, playing 90mins with a

nasty head cold must have been a game and a

half for ya!

UTO!

I once did a twelve hour shift in a kitchen with no air conditioning and then went and played 5 a side for the hotel football team at Pitz all this with feckin man flu. Now that's commitment, these namby pamby footballers these days don't know they're born :laugh: :laugh:

Guest TonyOwl88

I know some people thought yesterday that Danny didn't have the best of games at the back, and i'm not making any excuses for the lad... but before the match i had a chat with him and he was full of a nasty head cold, seemed he was struggling to breath through his nose. I think anyone can understand how this feels... so hats off to ya Danny, playing 90mins with a nasty head cold must have been a game and a half for ya!

UTO!

Its pretty reassuring to know there is a reason why he's dropped out of form tbh. Hope he gets himself back to full health for the Charlton game because it won't be easy.