Lewis Buxton

Guest -_-BobbyOrange-_-

Vast improvement from last season, and I believe there is no better right back in the league when he's on form. Not only was he good at the back today, but he showed how capable he is to attack aswell. Man of the match/Player of the month.

The lad has come on leaps and bounds and is arguable in his best run of form since joining the club.

Well done Lewis - keep it up fella.

Oh, and Semedo is a fookin' ROCK. Covered every blade of grass today.

Me and DronnyOwl were drooling over this guy when he played for Charlton at Hillsborough last year, he won every tackle. I couldn't believe it when we were after him, I thought a championship side would get him. He is the type of player you build a team around.

Agree on Buxton too, best full back in this division.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Vast improvement from last season, and I believe there is no better right back in the league when he's on form. Not only was he good at the back today, but he showed how capable he is to attack aswell. Man of the match/Player of the month.

I understand what you're saying, but in fairness Buxton was injured a lot last season. We were at Swindon when he was rushed back too soon, he was easily the most outstanding player on the park at Swindon until his hamstring went. He made the goal for us that day too.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest wilyfox

when fit, Buxton has always played for Laws, Irvine and Megson: he's a good player. lets hope he stays fit; especially with Semi on the sidelines again.

I love Buxton me, he is such a model pro, and he has come on tremendously and proved himself as one of our best players. Also with him signing a contract with us again he deserves that bit louder cheer.. exactly the sort of player we need if we want to be rid of this league at the right end.