Chris O'Grady

Guest JonTheOwl66

No, they are used for making cross sectional and 3d images of the body, and very often used for head/brain trauma/investigation, but not exclusively (obviously)

Well that's my theory ruined.. lol

me too. i feel a bit sorry for O'Grady. much has been said of the decision to play him, but, a debut should be a memorable occasion for a player. how's he gonna look back on the game?...unfit, unable to do himself or the team justice; withdrawn after half an hour. sad.

Well he said he was fit and wanted to play and he most probably lied to Megson, so if he has injured himself even more by playing it's his own fault but yes we'll have to forget that he played and call the next time he plays his debut :biggrin:

Guest wilyfox

Well he said he was fit and wanted to play and he most probably lied to Megson, so if he has injured himself even more by playing it's his own fault but yes we'll have to forget that he played and call the next time he plays his debut :biggrin:

that might be a little harsh; may have been a case of hoping for the best rather than fearing the worst. i agree his first appearance should be forgotten and start afresh when he returns.

that might be a little harsh; may have been a case of hoping for the best rather than fearing the worst. i agree his first appearance should be forgotten and start afresh when he returns.

I'm not saying that he's a tool for doing it or anything because he obviously just really wanted to play for us and 9/10 players would have or have done the same thing. It was a risk that backfired.

heard today a little about cogs transfer evidently he wasnt that keen on coming to us and we had to triple his wages to entice him over the total sum he is costing us is 1.4 million this obviously includes 3 years wages,a 20 k fee we paid his agent and the transfer fee.was also told rochdale were worried about an injury he had that they couldnt seem to get fixed so were quite keen to cash him in .this comes from a golf mate of mine who was a director at rochdale and still keeps in touch over there .

heard today a little about cogs transfer evidently he wasnt that keen on coming to us and we had to triple his wages to entice him over the total sum he is costing us is 1.4 million this obviously includes 3 years wages,a 20 k fee we paid his agent and the transfer fee.was also told rochdale were worried about an injury he had that they couldnt seem to get fixed so were quite keen to cash him in .this comes from a golf mate of mine who was a director at rochdale and still keeps in touch over there .

I think you're mates figure must be somewhat wayward.

It's been well publicised that we've set a wage cap of £5k a week. Hence the reason why Mellor is still playing for Preston and not ourselves.

So even if O'Grady is been paid the maximum of £5k a week, for three years, plus the reported £300k transfer fee and the £20k agent fee, that's still only £1.1m. Where's the other £300,000 come from?

If we wouldn't break our £5k wage cap for Mellor...there's not a chance in hell we'd have broken it for O'Grady.

only saying what i was told and this guy is pretty clued up on all things rochdale .this wage cap thing im not saying you are wrong but where as it come from as i cant believe that the club would come out publicly and say we aint paying more than 5 k a week

only saying what i was told and this guy is pretty clued up on all things rochdale .this wage cap thing im not saying you are wrong but where as it come from as i cant believe that the club would come out publicly and say we aint paying more than 5 k a week

I'd check his scorecard if I was you...does he use one of those foot wedges