Cut the ticket price

Lot of money in Pottery mate?....either that or there might be another 10'000 who would buy season tickets if they could afford to....it proves simply that there are 20'000 folk who can afford...nowt more than that

If Wednesday had just got promoted to the Premier League I`m sure we`d sell over 20,000 season tickets aswell. Agree?

Guest Big Guns

you should get yer beer for free... :ohmy::blink::ohmy:

Youd love to come for a few beers with me......AGREE lol

Guest Big Guns

Funny how people in Stoke have found the money to attend a semi final (34,000)cup final(25,000)and also sold over 20,000 season tickets for next season. Most people do still have the money to go to the footy they just spend it on different things,ie the pub.

thats what im going to do saturday my seasons finished only way i will change my mind is if its a tenner to get in ,no bollex to it ive had enough this season wouldnt go with a freebie.

Funny how people in Stoke have found the money to attend a semi final (34,000)cup final(25,000)and also sold over 20,000 season tickets for next season. Most people do still have the money to go to the footy they just spend it on different things,ie the pub.

The early 1990's was a seriously difficult time for many people with the housing crash, high inflation and interest rates and high unemployment after the 1980's decline in manufacturing especially affecting the north of England.

Yet attendances for Wednesday were high, extended cup runs to reach Wembley five times in two years and European competition.

If a club is doing well people will find the money to go, simple as.

Guest Buxtonian

thats what im going to do saturday my seasons finished only way i will change my mind is if its a tenner to get in ,no bollex to it ive had enough this season wouldnt go with a freebie.

Doubt you'd be missed.

and the rest of the season?

Never missed a home game from March 1984 till September 2001. Man City game lost 6-2 whilst in Turkey on Holiday, should have been Florida but 9/11 happened four days before our flight. Season ticket holder for the last 26 years.

Never missed a home game from March 1984 till September 2001. Man City game lost 6-2 whilst in Turkey on Holiday, should have been Florida but 9/11 happened four days before our flight. Season ticket holder for the last 26 years.

But you fell on hard times during the 93 season mate....thats more or less me point...theres **** all we can do to get folk who don't want to go to Hillsborough.....but surely if you could have afforded it with your track record in previous seasons...you would have gone in 92/93/94...Agree?

But you fell on hard times during the 93 season mate....thats more or less me point...theres **** all we can do to get folk who don't want to go to Hillsborough.....but surely if you could have afforded it with your track record in previous seasons...you would have gone in 92/93/94...Agree?

As coopswfc76 says there`s plenty of fans with the money but at this moment SWFC being in league 1 these people will spend their hard earned on other things. Maybe they`re not as dedicated as us or at times not as stupid, £522 on mine and the young un`s season ticket, could have got a week in the sunshine for that. But like you and many many more Wednesday takes priority, it`s in my blood.

i was in the north early v. swindon, and was looking around at the mums and dads with kids...

i'm against ticket price cutting...

but, would reduce the price all season for young kids to a paltry fee...

sort of adult at full price, and kids a fiver eachish...

I think thats a spot on idea. Can someone mention this at the question and answers tomorrow. Keeps all adults tickets full whack so no ones losing out and if they wana attend they have to pay full whack and getting kids in ground putting attendances up and get more future fans

for christ's sake will you let it lay...

lee did some things right, and some things wrong...

i'm sure what ever he did he tried at the time to do it the best for sheffield wednesday...

we've moved on now from suing supporters, and crippling debts...

i doubt many, if any of us have tried to run a business the size of this one, in the financial state it was in...

i imagine that there were many roads and avenues to go down for each and every decision, some right, some wrong...

let's thank the day he spoke to milan...

FULL PRICE FOR ADULTS...AND £5 PER KID...not just on saturday but ALL NEXT SEASON...might need to grade the games for this as you can't sell cheap if the games a near sell out...but for 90% of the games it's possible i would imagine...and they are the next generation to put the heart and soul into this cause we champion so highly...

Correct. Did alot of things wrong but by trying to do the reyt thing for Wednesday.........and did alot of things for the benefit of this club. Probably still have them 3 flaps at the top running the club in t'ground if it waint for him.

TBH I dont mind paying full price for any game, but I have 3 kids and full price for all of us is £100 plus extras. therefore i can only afford to take the kids when there is an offer on.

So I cant see any problem is deals for the Kids, if they dont go as kids there not going as adults!

I've approached the club on this subject a few times, why should I have to pay full price for my 3 kids all under 10 just because they aren't members, I'm unemployed and find it hard enough to find the money for my ticket without having to shell out full price for my kids as well. After all they are the fans of the future. Aren't they???

Guest intercity0wl

Correct. Did alot of things wrong but by trying to do the reyt thing for Wednesday.........and did alot of things for the benefit of this club. Probably still have them 3 flaps at the top running the club in t'ground if it waint for him.

Agree, although I think you are actually being a bit optimistic there, without the rattling of a few doors and the unsettlling of a few comatosed carbon units within the S6 corridors there would have been no club as we know it left to run.