Bristol Rovers vs Sheffield Wednesday Official Matchday Thread

It's that time of week again, folks!

Plenty of questions to be answered not least of which are we going to relegate 2 teams in a week?

In terms of line-up I think Teale could very well return in place of Jones and Potter may even start alongside O'Connor. Back 4 remain the same hopefully (Reda in for Batth?) and not sure if there's still doubts over Madine's fitness.

A tougher encounter than many are expecting, but our newfound defensive resolve under Megson should see us through. 2-0. Mellor and Teale.

Ah last away game of the season HMS wee wee The League is still a float out in the cold waters of the Atlantic Ocean waiting to dock, but as supporters of our fine club, we all still follow Sheffield Wednesday FC........... Up The Owls and it's been emotional :biggrin: :biggrin:

Guest Distraught!

Plenty of questions to be answered not least of which are we going miss the first hour of the game if we turn up at 3:00 pm GMT when it kicks off at 2:00 pm GMT, 3:00 pm BST? :huh:

lol

there's always one...

hope it's a good day out for all of you there. weather sounds fantastic. 21 degrees here generally means rain, so take advantage of the sun while you can!

no confirmed team news as yet, maybe because i'm super keen for this one i'm expecting everything to be done ahead of time.

ps. the swindon match analysis is in progress...

Id like to take this opportunity to wish all local teams the best today, I hope you all get a point

I woulod like to reitterate this point :biggrin:

COME ON YOU OWLSSSSSSS!!!!

Safe journey to everyone making the trip and enjoy the day!