2 Of a Few.

Guest 03 owl

Guest York-owl-chris

rather Davies than ALF

ALF seems to have lost his form, and would be sweet to have davies bagging them in whilst chesterfield go straight back down

Guest 03 owl

I'll say that the Piglets which i know really want ALF and its not on this basis i do want him here, before these piglets piped up and said he's good for us, i thought he would be decent and not at Rotherham next season.

Do we really need or want a player who throws the 'teddy out o cot' when he doesn't get his own way and downs tools the first sign of trouble. We've had enough of big time Charley s in the past. My opinion which counts for nowt suggests steer clear of ALF.

Togetherness and cohesion for next season.

UTO.

Guest maltaowl

Davies is the sort of quick forward we need that could chase onto madine's knock downs etc. ALF is the sort of player who one team will take a risk on. He will either get 20 goals + a season or 1-2 goals

Most of the Rovrum fans I know would take Heffernan in exchange for Alf , Heff cant` even get in our team so for that reason im out

Davies , not sure to be honest this is his first teason where he has actually scored a decent amount of goals, could be a flash in the pan , he's also played for 10 different clubs (including Verona in Italy !) and he's only 25.

Davies would be (in my opinion) exactly what we need to compliment Mellor and Madine, reasonably fast, plays in the channels and works hard.

Works hard? Different player I've seen 8 times this season! And for a guy his size, doesn't even bother jumping for headers unless the ball is within 1 yard of him.

League Two is Davies' level for me.

Guest Scottish.Owl

i think alf is sick of been with rotherham and isnt giving it his all, i dont think he will be looking forward to another season in league 2..

Works hard? Different player I've seen 8 times this season! And for a guy his size, doesn't even bother jumping for headers unless the ball is within 1 yard of him.

League Two is Davies' level for me.

I havent seen him much for Chesterfield, but for Oldham he was a quick hard working player who didnt seem to score enough to really fulfill his potential. As he is now scoring I assumed his game mustve come on from then.