Say Nothing

Guest Davidowls

Guest Davidowls

Just an Idea but how about we dont mention it at all, Naaaaa flip that lets just combine the Royal Wedding street parties with a hog roast a double celebration!!!

Its time for the Owls to come good!!!!!

The blunts have been front page for long enough and blown it its now the chance for the Owls to be Sheffields football ambassadors!!!

Wednesday til I die!!!!

Guest JonTheOwl66

Just an Idea but how about we dont mention it at all, Naaaaa flip that lets just combine the Royal Wedding street parties with a hog roast a double celebration!!!

Its time for the Owls to come good!!!!!

The blunts have been front page for long enough and blown it its now the chance for the Owls to be Sheffields football ambassadors!!!

Wednesday til I die!!!!

Safe.

Guest Davidowls

The original Idea was to say nothing and approach it that way, the piggies will be expecting a backlash and if they dont get one they will be hissed off, but in reality we cant miss this opportunity!!!

Guest JonTheOwl66

The original Idea was to say nothing and approach it that way, the piggies will be expecting a backlash and if they dont get one they will be hissed off, but in reality we cant miss this opportunity!!!

In all flipping honesty, I'm going bananas if they go down.

Guest christheowl

I wont be saying nothing im afraid, the amount of stick i got from them on the last day. Iv still got the messages on my phone...there in my drafts and ready to be returned !

'hahahahaha down you go, always have and always will be sh!t. we're off to the premiership while your lot slowly decay in the pub league' <--- this one been my particular favorite

I'll be celebrating when Utd go down. it's karma baby.

I'm pleased William is getting wed too, now he can be miserable like the rest of us married men. :biggrin:

If anyone on here knows my wife, I wasn't being serious about the miserable bit, but the celebrating bit, hell yeah.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I wont be saying nothing im afraid, the amount of stick i got from them on the last day. Iv still got the messages on my phone...there in my drafts and ready to be returned !

'hahahahaha down you go, always have and always will be sh!t. we're off to the premiership while your lot slowly decay in the pub league' <--- this one been my particular favorite

:happy:

Can't flipping wait was sick of hearing about how they were Premiership bound, well that worked out well. Nice Hotel etc and flipping cack on the pitch. They're in a mess and I can't wait to start celebrating! I hope they drop again or rot in Lg1!!!

I kind of know what the OP means. By carrying on as though nothing significant has happened will really get up the noses of some.

But I won't be able to not celebrate, even if it will ultimately be another sad milestone in Sheffield's footballing history.

When you look at where both Sheffield clubs are compared to some 'lesser' clubs it really does defy logic at times.

Guest Distraught!

When you look at where both Sheffield clubs are compared to some 'lesser' clubs it really does defy logic at times.

I know what you're saying.

When you have clubs like Man Utd. and Arsenal stuck up there in the top three of the Premier League then see big clubs like us and the Pigs in League 1, it really doesn't make any kind of sense.

Revenge is a dish best served cold ........ enjoy!