Otsemobor - 7

Batth - 8

Jones - 8 (MOM)

Buxton - 7

Teale - 5

O'Connor - 7

Miller - 7

Johnson - 7

Madine - 6 (looked like his head wasn't in it today???)

Mellor - 7

Potter - 7

Coke - 7

Morrison - 5 (not on long, but offered nothing while he was)

O'Donnell - 7

Otsemobor - 7

Batth - 8

Jones - 8 (MOM)

Buxton - 7

Teale - 5

O'Connor - 7

Miller - 7

Johnson - 7

Madine - 6 (looked like his head wasn't in it today???)

Mellor - 7

Potter - 7

Coke - 7

Morrison - 5 (not on long, but offered nothing while he was)

Anyone know how his brother is? Just a thought..

O'Donnell - 7

Otsemobor - 6

Batth - 7

Jones - 8

Buxton - 8

Teale - 5

O'Connor - 7

Miller - 7

Johnson - 8

Madine - 7

Mellor - 6

Potter - 6

coke - 6

Morrison - 5

JJ by far our best threat today, Jones or JOC for man of the match award for me. Buxton was yet again outstanding at left back.

Guest JonTheOwl66

O'Donnell - 7 - Had absolutely nothing to do, but handled crosses and long-shots superbly.

Otsemobor - 7 - Solid, unspectacular, want to see him start utilizing that pace he has!

Batth - 8 - MOM, won everything in the air, mopped everything up. Excellent, we NEED him on loan next season.

Jones - 8 - Won everything in the air, quite unerring. Not so good on the floor, but played solidly and never looked troubled.

Buxton - 7 - Had nothing to do, several overlaps but didn't contribute a lot; well he didn't need to.

Teale - 5 - Poor, poor and poor. Poor corners, poor passing, poor crossing; decent work-rate though.

JOC - 7 - Worked hard, put himself about, rarely lost ball. Looking very accomplished at the moment.

Miller - 7 - Obviously scored penalty, put some excellent tackles in and passed it well.

Johnson - 8 - That run he went on first half, Messi-esque! Looked dangerous, and was on his game.

Madine - 7 - Looked frustrated, his brother is obviously affecting him. Good finish (even though it looked like a handball!)

Mellor - 7 - Excellent run for the build up to penalty, but did a lot of running for literally no credit.

Guest Bald Owl

O'Donnell-5

Otsemabor-7

Buxton-7

Batth-8

Jones-9

JJ-8

O'Connor-7

Miller-7

Teale-6

Madine-7

Mellor-6

Potter-6

Morrison-5

5 is harsh on Teale

Is it ?

to say he is a winger, it is amazing how many times he slows the play down, or the move breaks down with him......

His crossing is awful and his set pieces aren't much better. I thought a 5 was being generous....

O'Donnell - 7 - Had absolutely nothing to do, but handled crosses and long-shots superbly.

Otsemobor - 7 - Solid, unspectacular, want to see him start utilizing that pace he has!

Batth - 8 - MOM, won everything in the air, mopped everything up. Excellent, we NEED him on loan next season.

Jones - 8 - Won everything in the air, quite unerring. Not so good on the floor, but played solidly and never looked troubled.

Buxton - 7 - Had nothing to do, several overlaps but didn't contribute a lot; well he didn't need to.

Teale - 5 - Poor, poor and poor. Poor corners, poor passing, poor crossing; decent work-rate though.

JOC - 7 - Worked hard, put himself about, rarely lost ball. Looking very accomplished at the moment.

Miller - 7 - Obviously scored penalty, put some excellent tackles in and passed it well.

Johnson - 8 - That run he went on first half, Messi-esque! Looked dangerous, and was on his game.

Madine - 7 - Looked frustrated, his brother is obviously affecting him. Good finish (even though it looked like a handball!)

Mellor - 7 - Excellent run for the build up to penalty, but did a lot of running for literally no credit.

I'd give Jones 7 but otherwise I agree. Jones was solid as a rock defensively but he gave the ball away too frequently for an 8.

It was a good team performance except for Teale who struggled again.

Batth and Johnson were the stand out performers. Batth was my MOTM.

Is it ?

to say he is a winger, it is amazing how many times he slows the play down, or the move breaks down with him......

His crossing is awful and his set pieces aren't much better. I thought a 5 was being generous....

It was, he just doesn't offer enough,

He does slow everything we do down, and doesnt have the pace to get past anybody.

His crossing isnt the best, but its not the worse, i just think his legs have gone and he makes some daft decisions, would like to see us sign somebody a lot better.