Friday Afternoon Observations

Now, now Damian, there's no need for that. Maybe I did mis-count a little though. My maths is poo poo too.

Ps - I have it on good authority that Madine and Megson do get on. He rates him ( for this division).

I have a good feeling about Megson. I think he might be the right man at the right time.

having said that, i'm more often wrong than right :blink:

Now, now Damian, there's no need for that. Maybe I did mis-count a little though. My maths is poo poo too.

Ps - I have it on good authority that Madine and Megson do get on. He rates him ( for this division).

poo Teachers

Yeah last season? It was on sky. I remember recording it and watching it saturday morning with a stinking hangover.

Was it only last season? It feels like it was much longer, my memory is fecked.

Didn't we once play a friday night game where Geary was sent off in the first half? I remember the tackle, it was near the half way line, but other than that, I've got nothing.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Didn't we once play a friday night game where Geary was sent off in the first half? I remember the tackle, it was near the half way line, but other than that, I've got nothing.

We played Hartlepool on a Friday about six years ago.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/8318405.stm

Have a listen to the Laws radio interview about half way down the page. I think Laws left his defeat hym sheet behind for Irvine to read out on the radio.

Keith Dowdswell?

That's the fella hahaha.

Taught me how to play golf. The fella who coached us at football was only any good at boxing. Once punched a taxi driver's lights out you know. More tame now though. Ponces around dressed like Laurence Llewellyn-Bowen his son told me.