In megson we trust

Guest BulleOwl

Guest londonowl1

I'm sticking with megson, glad he is giving the players a hard time, they deserve it. In the long run he will get it right i'm sure.

Mourinho couldnt get this bunch of over rated twats playing well.

Megson has the testicles to rip this squad apart and start again

Irvine wouldnt have or laws fr that matter

Stick with him he will come good, his transfer record is great at other clubs

he will bring players in that will love playing for this club

if i were a player id be playing for my ass even if they wont for the manager, its non league or league 2 for most of them anyway

we will stay up and then move forward

as a fan im happier now than i have been for 15 years and so should everybdy else be

we have rid ourselves of the cancer at the heart of this club and are on our way to recovery, it may be a slow process but believe it or not we are on the up with the best owner we could have imagined at the helm

keep the faith

uto

Bet you're one of those who thought Irvine was better than Mourinho.

State where I said that? I've always said Irvine deserved a fair chance. He got it and his leadership skill were not up to it. He failed to deal with an influx of new players in the right way. He also stopped first team players for playing for the Reserves, for some reason. Megson has also failed to correct this.

Been going wrong since BLs reign Victor the problem is mate certain players will not turn up untill they want to,as has been proven in matches under all three managers ,yes i agree we were second fair comment even once we had chance to go 4 points clear,

but we were let down by the players once again ,my argument is that the players can play when they wish,but part time is not good enough, that period was under Irvine (When we reached the dizzy position of second) then we fell away rather rapidly ,in Irvines time,

Now mate we have continued the downward spiral,,so the same players from BL's tenure have been ever present in our demise under 3 different managers, so why is it Megsons fault ,the new players some have proved themselves some have not ,these were not megsons .he can only lay claim to three, two are helping to stem the flow one has to prove himself ,i will reserve judgement on those three players, Don't forget Victor BL'S TEAM WERE DOING WELL IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP untill things went pear shaped ,So with a bit of guile we could have still been there also if players had played to their potential,