Exeter final Home Match

As the title.

I know last year it did not work against Palace but it is entirely different.

Last year Palace had something to play for and brought loads of fans.

Exeter are a tiny club miles from Sheffield who are mid table, they will bring a couple of hundred at best.

Get an offer on for this game now ( Tenner all areas sounds right to me ).

The club cant lose if we are safe you will sell far more seats than you would have.

If we are not safe then we need a big crowd to help bully Exeter into submission.

Typical of Wednesday I bet they wait to the last min. to do this. We all need to pull together to save Wednesday from relegation this is one thing that can be done and done now that can only help.

Edited by Geedee

As the title.

I know last year it did not work against Palace but it is entirely different.

Last year Palace had something to play for and brought loads of fans.

Exeter are a tiny club miles from Sheffield who are mid table, they will bring a couple of hundred at best.

Get an offer on for this game now ( Tenner all areas sounds right to me ).

The club cant lose if we are safe you will sell far more seats than you would have.

If we are not safe then we need a big crowd to help bully Exeter into submission.

Typical of Wednesday I bet they wait to the last min. to do this. We all need to pull together to save Wednesday from relegation this is one thing that can be done and done now that can only help.

I agree entirely but actually think the club need to do something to improve the atmosphere for all the remaining home games ASAP. The atmosphere last night was shocking and is realistically the only thing that we as fans can affect. When the line ups were read out just before kick off I'm sure I heard someone behind me drop a pin! If we can't support a team for just 90 minutes, regardless of who is picked and where they are playing then surely you have to question whether you are truly a fan.

I know opinion is split about whether the players deserve our backing or not but we are staring straight into the abyss of League 2, both Dagenham and Walsall are in decent form and I can't honestly see us winning another game this season at the moment. The Barcelona v Arsenal game was a prime example of how a crowd should react to the opposition, straight from the kick off as soon as an Arsenal player was in posession they were whistled, jeered and booed.

We can't intimidate teams when its 11 v 11 but 15,000 fans behind our starting 11 can! It's our only advantage that we have left and we are using it badly, regardless of who is to blame, in my opinion.

Edited by BIGRUSS

I hope the few hundred w@nkers who booed and sang "your not fit to wear the shirt" after their free kick went in don't even turn up.

It must have destroyed the little bit of confidence O'Donnell had in him ffs.

It probably wasn't aimed directly at him but he isn't to know that. I saw him pull his shirt over his head after, i bet he was cringing.

I get the 'we pay our money to watch this poo ' and 'they deserve booing' bit, but it was completely ill-timed last night.

I agree entirely but actually think the club need to do something to improve the atmosphere for all the remaining home games ASAP. The atmosphere last night was shocking and is realistically the only thing that we as fans can affect. When the line ups were read out just before kick off I'm sure I heard someone behind me drop a pin! If we can't support a team for just 90 minutes, regardless of who is picked and where they are playing then surely you have to question whether you are truly a fan.

I know opinion is split about whether the players deserve our backing or not but we are staring straight into the abyss of League 2, both Dagenham and Walsall are in decent form and I can't honestly see us winning another game this season at the moment. The Barcelona v Arsenal game was a prime example of how a crowd should react to the opposition, straight from the kick off as soon as an Arsenal player was in position they were whistled, jeered and booed.

We can't intimidate teams when its 11 v 11 but 15,000 fans behind our starting 11 can! It's our only advantage that we have left and we are using it badly, regardless of who is to blame, in my opinion.

I agree with most of it, although not so much the bit in bold.

I am a huge fan of Sheffield Wednesday the football club, and always will be.

But to be honest, im not a fan of Sheffield Wednesday the team.

For most of the match last night, i clapped, and shouted encouragement, which has been rare for me this season, particularly at home games, but by the end of the game, i was angry, frustrated and more than anything, bored.

These players have killed the entire matchday experience this season, hopefully this will change next year.

I appreciate what people are saying, get behind the team, cheer them on for 90 minutes, and positivity is no bad thing, but seriously, how can people keep picking themselves up and cheering, when teams like Brentford, County and Plymouth turn up, do absolutely nothing, and win comfortably.

I agree with most of it, although not so much the bit in bold.

I am a huge fan of Sheffield Wednesday the football club, and always will be.

But to be honest, im not a fan of Sheffield Wednesday the team.

For most of the match last night, i clapped, and shouted encouragement, which has been rare for me this season, particularly at home games, but by the end of the game, i was angry, frustrated and more than anything, bored.

These players have killed the entire matchday experience this season, hopefully this will change next year.

I appreciate what people are saying, get behind the team, cheer them on for 90 minutes, and positivity is no bad thing, but seriously, how can people keep picking themselves up and cheering, when teams like Brentford, County and Plymouth turn up, do absolutely nothing, and win comfortably.

I know, I shouldn't have put that bit really, it is all about opinions and I shouldn't judge and decide what makes someone a 'true' fan.

I'm just at a loss now as to what we can do to help, I don't enjoy attending games at the moment either and my encouragement at games is out of desperation not belief in the team. All I know is that we appear to be heading towards relegation without a whimper on the field and I don't want to go down without some passion shown off it.

I was going to start another thread for this but might aswell stick it in here and see if I get some sort of answer (which will probably be no) but anyway.

Would it be possible to have another Home Away Day for this? As already mentioned Exeter will only bring 200-300 fans max and if something is needed from this game we will really need to get behind the lads. If were safe then it will make the last game of the season a bit more enjoyable.

Im talking top tier of the Lep full to the gonads.

Flags Balloons Bog Rolls lol Inflatables Teddys The whole works!!

Well?