OWLSTALK CAMPAIGN FOR HEFFERNAN

Guest intercity0wl

I don't need to hear anything from inside to know THE HEFF can play the game.

Can't blame the guy if he's lost interest after being treat worse than a dog all season..............

But what you think you know dont matter one jot, if Megson dont want to play him he wont get picked, end of. Personally i will stick with the opinion of the manager who will see alot more than we do, and be in a better position to make that judgement than any of us on here.

Seems a bit of a coincidence Both Megson and Irvine seem to not rate him.

Whats training got to do with anything.

We've seen over the past two seasons that the players that supposidly put a shift in at training bottle it on a Saturday.

I have no doubt that Potter and O'Connor are probably two of our hardest trainers. But they're awful when it comes to the real thing.

Anyone can look a world beater in training. Why run yourself into the ground for 5 days if your gunna put a half arsed shift in on a Saturday.

Heffernan has done the business in nearly every game he's played.

Surely if your doing it on a Saturday then you should stay in the team. Not because you've tried hard in training!?!

If you ain't good enough it doesn't matter how hard you try!

Plus I can't see players like Morrison or JJ hitting training at their full capacity. Yet they're in the team every week and have upto now put in alot of awful performances.

Whats training got to do with anything.

We've seen over the past two seasons that the players that supposidly put a shift in at training bottle it on a Saturday.

I have no doubt that Potter and O'Connor are probably two of our hardest trainers. But they're awful when it comes to the real thing.

Anyone can look a world beater in training. Why run yourself into the ground for 5 days if your gunna put a half arsed shift in on a Saturday.

Heffernan has done the business in nearly every game he's played.

Surely if your doing it on a Saturday then you should stay in the team. Not because you've tried hard in training!?!

If you ain't good enough it doesn't matter how hard you try!

Plus I can't see players like Morrison or JJ hitting training at their full capacity. Yet they're in the team every week and have upto now put in alot of awful performances.

what a messed up point of view

megson "whos tried the least?"

"ah,heffernan,your putting in the least,and your eyes look all druggied up,your in son"

Guest bigblue

He looks hungover all the time

He might as well get pished up every night, he's not going to play is he?

Maybe why he doesn't try so much in training - never getting a game anyway, so what's the point?!

Crap attitude, maybe; but we are in March and he's been given virtually no game time while his colleagues arse about and get picked week in week out regardless of how shiit they are!

Guest Sheff Owl

Its very strange because -

Heffernan get's on the bench yet can't get a game or get on the pitch...

Mellor has played and come off the bench yet gets dropped for Saturday..

I don't understand if we intention of using Heffernan why is he on the bench?

Guest on the band wagon

we are unlikely to find out what it is that has meant he hasn't played more but for a lot of fans, we have struggled at varoius points in the seson from a striking point of view but he does n't seem to have been given a full chance. Have thought he has looked lively with a bit of inteligence about him but that does n't tell us much. Players often get better when we don't see them or they leave Tudders was great (I did actually like him), Purse would have made the differnce, JJ before he retuned away at yeovil (he did win us that game) I don't think we know how good or not he is I would have at least have liked to have been able to give a firm opinion, eeven if iyt had been he was n't up to it

Guest JonTheOwl66

I do think someone in the mould of Heffernan would be a perfect partner for Madine (who must start every game) but we need this partner to be FAST.

That is all we lack (attacking wise anyway), genuine pace going forward, and currently the only real option who we could stick up front is JJ.

Very sad state of affairs at Hillsborough at the moment, but next season is a must do for promotion.