OWLSTALK CAMPAIGN FOR HEFFERNAN

Is there anyone out there amazed in such a terrible season that THE HEFF has not had a chance.

I feel its an absolute disgrace how he has been completely overlooked.

How can he be as bad as the rest of 'em ............. HE HAS GOT TO HAVE HIS CHANCE

NOW!!!!!

Is there anyone out there amazed in such a terrible season that THE HEFF has not had a chance.

I feel its an absolute disgrace how he has been completely overlooked.

How can he be as bad as the rest of 'em ............. HE HAS GOT TO HAVE HIS CHANCE

NOW!!!!!

Paul

According to GM you need to look like you want it in training.

:biggrin:

Guest jake benson

No he hasn't ! Heard from inside he is lazy in training and he never looks to put in 110 percent, he is the worst striker at the club !!

Guest Big Guns

sorry but dunt do owt 4 me the heff more worried about that poo defense but then again why not play 3 up front as we need to score 4 or 5 to av any chance of winning yep get the heff in a 3 man attack.

No he hasn't ! Heard from inside he is lazy in training and he never looks to put in 110 percent, he is the worst striker at the club !!

I don't need to hear anything from inside to know THE HEFF can play the game.

Can't blame the guy if he's lost interest after being treat worse than a dog all season..............

Guest jake benson

I don't need to hear anything from inside to know THE HEFF can play the game.

Can't blame the guy if he's lost interest after being treat worse than a dog all season..............

If he doesn't put the effort in he doesn't deserve a chance!

If you was not picked ahead of someone lazy and you always put in 100% then you would be fuming

I was at the players entrance on Saturday, I like to watch coach arrive and get a close up of the opposition, during this time a lot of the Wednesday players arrive smartly dressed in their dark suits, signing autographs etc, the usual stuff, along comes Heffernan, at first I thought it was a tramp, no tie, unshaved, creased suit.

He obviously doesnt take a pride in his appearance so just wondering if he is the same with his training and attitude ?........obviously he has been seriously overlooked for some reason by Irvine and Megson.

Its no coincidence that when there was talk of him maybe going out on loan somewhere, only Bristol Rovers and Cheltenham expressed an interest Not good enough in my opinion and wants replacing by a striker with a bit of pace

Guest Big Guns

wot do you think forkkbeard come on dont be shy i no your out there time to start posting cmon forkkbeard lol

this post rasies an important point

the whole heffernan "campaign" for me was a turning point n our season

it was the moment players realised just how little te fans care about rewarding a hardworking player for many tough shifts against up for it opponents

what the fans really cared about,was "getting aat"or undermining the manager irvine,and also undermining players that did well that month

this had a negative effect on the team,,and team spirit,,but may have boosted the ego of a layer whoisnt good enough to play,which is pointess

if you really now want to tell megson his job,i think it needs to be nipped i the bud on here,right now

heffernan isnt good enough,when he is good enogh,he will get a chance,,,untill then let megson pick the team he wants,without moronic,unsettling "protests"

the time for protest was when we where being run by clowns...

after that we have to learn to drop the militent attitude,,,,its damaging our club,an there are far better ways to show we care,like making a poo poo load of positive noise regardless of the score and opposition,,thats a true atmosphere thats unconditional

You can sometimes get away with playing poorly week in week out, however it never lasts .......... guess what it didn't.

The protests even at second in the league were obviously had foundation ......... look at us now. Our negative football has given us a league position we deserve.

As far as the Megson issue goes ........... I was and still am convinced he is the man (born to be Wednesday manager .. I once said) to sort the problems out. However, you cannot go on playing negative football, especially at home.

It's not an unsettling protest, I see it as a positive move, one we should have made long,long ago.

Its no coincidence that when there was talk of him maybe going out on loan somewhere, only Bristol Rovers and Cheltenham expressed an interest Not good enough in my opinion and wants replacing by a striker with a bit of pace

The thing is the Bristol Rovers and Cheltenham players would probably stroll into our first team........