Richard Hinds

Guest Sheff Owl

no irvine didnt dislike hinds the man,he disliked his woeful perfromance vs scunny

wherer he was so bad,he got himself sent o to end the misery

s irvne,like most of us on here that saw it,,thought"poo poo that was terrible,i dont want to play him"

credit to hinds,hes been solid,at a time of great change

long term he wont stay in the team,but of the rest of this year he will be a solid option

I'd be embarrassed to post if i was as stupid as you.

We're all Wednesday though i suppose.

Guest s6 owls fan

ive always liked hindsy, irvine just never seemed to play him no matter what now megson is a man of his word and has give hinds a fresh start, hes doing well and if he keeps it up he may get a new contract.

Guest Big Guns

history is being rewritten

hinds has two solid games and now the scunny game never happened?

such selective memorys

hinds is a professional footballer,he is paid a good wage,and he was back up early on,and when given the chance wasnt just poor,,but was so poor,that loads on here were saying it was the edn of his career ect ect

now those same people are smuggly claiming they knew all along he was the answer,,,

classic owlstalk "in the know,wise after the event tomfoolery"

all those who are claiming that heff needs his chance..

have you given up on that?,,,,,yeah cos its not irvine anymore,you dont want to undermine megson,,,like i said,,fickle,shorttermist,wise after the event simpletons

you silly bugger if every player got judged on one game ,then theyd be fooked every player as bad games flippingrooney as loads, but gets another chance, wot about your mate irvine how many flippingbolloxs did he drop.

history is being rewritten

hinds has two solid games and now the scunny game never happened?

such selective memorys

hinds is a professional footballer,he is paid a good wage,and he was back up early on,and when given the chance wasnt just poor,,but was so poor,that loads on here were saying it was the edn of his career ect ect

now those same people are smuggly claiming they knew all along he was the answer,,,

classic owlstalk "in the know,wise after the event tomfoolery"

all those who are claiming that heff needs his chance..

have you given up on that?,,,,,yeah cos its not irvine anymore,you dont want to undermine megson,,,like i said,,fickle,shorttermist,wise after the event simpletons

braddaz is right, YOU'RE JUST A C*NT... :biggrin: