Richard Hinds

Guest Sheff Owl

Spot on! Irvine must have really disliked Hinds.

It does make me laugh because people have been saying that Hinds should never be anywhere near our first team and then when he does get in we keep 2 clean sheets.

It's not all down to Hinds BUT he has certainly brought something to the team.

It's been a disgrace how he has been treated and i'm glad that he has got a chance and can prove to people that he deserves a chance.

no irvine didnt dislike hinds the man,he disliked his woeful perfromance vs scunny

wherer he was so bad,he got himself sent o to end the misery

s irvne,like most of us on here that saw it,,thought"poo poo that was terrible,i dont want to play him"

credit to hinds,hes been solid,at a time of great change

long term he wont stay in the team,but of the rest of this year he will be a solid option

no irvine didnt dislike hinds the man,he disliked his woeful perfromance vs scunny

s irvne,like most of us on here that saw it,,thought"poo poo that was terrible,i dont want to play him"

long term he wont stay in the team,but of the rest of this year he will be a solid option

Speaks volumes of his management if he judged him on 1 game.

Irvine just played players no matter what, EVERYONE could see they had a poo poo game yet they would be on the team sheet the following week.

I really think Irvine became stubborn and no matter what would never have used Hinds.

anouther misconception

irvne atualy created a team,where if someone didnt perfrom they could be dropped

before irvine we had laws who had spurr as our only left back,,

and basically created team,so wafer thin,we couldnt drop anyone,even if woeful

so irvine is to credit for this depth,,

megson is continuing the good wor,so thanks gary

anouther misconception

irvne atualy created a team,where if someone didnt perfrom they could be dropped

Special.

Speaks volumes of his management if he judged him on 1 game.

i was there,

it was THAT bad

the bottom line is,managers have to "judge"playersw all the time

no doubt the trianing was too special either

if a player pays poo poo,when they are already down the pecking order

in todays competative world,managers wont be risking the again,until there hand is forced

megsons hand was forced and hinds had been a good steady eddie at the back

i was there,

it was THAT bad

if a player pays poo poo,when they are already down thepecking order

in todays competative world,managers wont be risking the again,until there hand is forced

You're a c.unt.

That is all.

Guest Sheff Owl

anouther misconception

i was there,

it was THAT bad

if a player pays poo poo,when they are already down the pecking order

What a flipping load of crap!!

history is being rewritten

hinds has two solid games and now the scunny game never happened?

such selective memorys

hinds is a professional footballer,he is paid a good wage,and he was back up early on,and when given the chance wasnt just poor,,but was so poor,that loads on here were saying it was the edn of his career ect ect

now those same people are smuggly claiming they knew all along he was the answer,,,

classic owlstalk "in the know,wise after the event tomfoolery"

all those who are claiming that heff needs his chance..

have you given up on that?,,,,,yeah cos its not irvine anymore,you dont want to undermine megson,,,like i said,,fickle,shorttermist,wise after the event simpletons

such selective memorys

hinds is a professional footballer,he is paid a good wage,and he was back up early on,and when given the chance wasnt just poor,,but was so poor,that loads on here were saying it was the edn of his career ect ect

now those same people are smuggly claiming they knew all along he was the answer,,,

have you given up on that?,,,,,yeah cos its not irvine anymore,you dont want to undermine megson,,,like i said,,fickle,shorttermist,wise after the event simpletons

The main reason everyone was saying Heff needs a chance is because Irvine was the one who signed him but never played him which seemed like a complete waste of wages.

Hinds has taken his chance well so far! Lets not get ahead of ourselves here! But keep it up Richard!

Plus to the Irvine slagging for not picking him sooner... to be fair, how many of you were all saying that Richard Hinds should not be picked?? Also... Megson himself picked Spurr ahead of Hinds at right back a few games ago because even he wasn't sure if Hinds was up to the job! I'm so glad to see that he has taken all of that stick and just got his head down and got on with the job... actions speak louder than words! Keep it up lad!

Always glad to see a Wednesday player who is a fan and gives it 100% ... he deserves to put the shirt on if he gives 100% every time!

That is all!

such selective memorys

take your knob out of irvines arse for once. it must be killing you that we won today. lollollol

such selective memorys

Total and utter b0llox

Guest Sniper1

Well Done Richard Hinds.

Played week in, week out in a Sflaphorpe side that walked this League.

He's a solid defender, what more do you want in this division?

Alan Irvine prefered to sign 3 new defenders than give Richard a chance, thats Irvine's choice and it turns out it was the wrong one.

Shall we forget about scoring little points between each other and enjoy our much more positive looking future.

PS Alan did sign some very good players for a very small amount, he just couldn't manage them.