Better Draws Would Have Been...

Guest BoomTownOwls

So your telling me you would have rather gone to brighton,stoke,fulham or leyton orient?

for me Stoke and fulham would have been on a par with what we have. I would definitely have preferred Brighton or Orient ads our chances of winning would be much greater.

Anyone at home would have been better, crawley wouldve been nice :rolleyes:

Look, when Hereford draw Wednesday away, what do you think their fans were thinking? Probably something along the lines of "bad draw, why couldn't we either have Man U or Crawley" ... but they came along, went a goal up, and still sang their hearts out even when they were getting thrashed at the end. At the end of the game, we were all saying what a great little club they were, and how they put most of our League One opponents to shame.

We should go to Birmingham with exactly the same attitude. Sure, it's not a very glamorous game, and sure, it's one we'll struggle to win. But we might just do it - stranger things have happened in the FA Cup - and even if we don't, we still have to put on a good show and be good ambassadors for the Wednesday, and let them know why our away support is amongst the best in the country.

I for one will buy a ticket, go there with an open mind, and try to create the best atmosphere possible.

I'm sorry but I think Birmingham is a good draw. A premiership team in their own back yard, bring it on. Some people are never happy, Brighton, Orient, Crawley away would have been awful, this is a good draw, yes it could have been better, but it could also have been worse, and it's winable.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.