Penalty Taker For Future!

Guest worksopowl93

Guest Buxtonian

They were ok but saveable i want Weaver to take em!

Wasn't at the match, but watched the Y-Tube videos closely.

No.1 - had the Gk gone the correct way, he still wouldn't have saved it. He couldn't have pysically got down to the ground in the time. Low, fast, direct. Almost impossible for a keeper.

No.2 - GkK went right way but it was still to fats for him. Placed differently as well - in the air not on the ground. Excellent outthinking of same GK.

Don't think GK had a chance with either.

Guest Buxtonian

just seen pens on player and again we have players well inside the D as the kicks are taken are they stupid or are the told to do this .....

Shouldn't do it. They KNOW it's illegal. I assume the idea is to be in a position to follow up should the kick be saved or hit the woodwork.

They want this drilling into them. Stupid sods. Even if told to do it by manager or coach, they should refuse. By all means start to make a run for the follow up, but start it OUTSIDE THE AREA - WHICH INCLUDES THE 'D'

Guest BoomTownOwls

Miller is a great pen taker. He never missed at Ipswich and the one that he missed the other week was a great save.

That said, I agree that Morrison has them until he misses.

Miller is a great pen taker. He never missed at Ipswich and the one that he missed the other week was a great save.

That said, I agree that Morrison has them until he misses.

Nearly any penalty save is seen as a great save.

I personally feel the penalty was hit too close to the keeper. He hit it at a height which made it easy for the keeper to save.

Nearly any penalty save is seen as a great save.

I personally feel the penalty was hit too close to the keeper. He hit it at a height which made it easy for the keeper to save.

Agreed, you either got to hit it into the corners or the top of the net. As you said miller penalty was at the right height for the keeper to save it, any lower he would have probs scored.