Lee Cooke

Guest Sniper1

I have found myself saying this time and time again throughout January. 'Underwhelmed' would pretty much sum up my thoughts on our January business.

Great player, pacey, quality left foot, consistent delivery from wide positions including free kicks and corners.

Only issue for me is fitness, he's really struggled over the last season and half.

How long will he take to get into playing 80/90 minutes a week.

Great player, pacey, quality left foot, consistent delivery from wide positions including free kicks and corners.

Only issue for me is fitness, he's really struggled over the last season and half.

How long will he take to get into playing 80/90 minutes a week.

i read hes been playing in the reserves for a few months now, but he isnt going to get a look in anytime soon.

i just hope we land him,

Guest Sniper1

i read hes been playing in the reserves for a few months now, but he isnt going to get a look in anytime soon.

i just hope we land him,

I hope so too mate.

Really liked him when ive seen him against us, always a threat.

Good news about his reserve team games, probs only take a few weeks to get his sharpness back then.

hes supposed to be nearly fully fit, if that means ready for 90mins in the league, who knows but i hope we land him tonight so he can play tomorrow.

i just hope we have a few incoming in the next 2 days, it would really make the difference in the middle of the park.

Edited by peterbottom14

Guest Sniper1

hes supposed to be nearly fully fit, if that means ready for 90mins in the league, who knows but i hope we land him tonight so he can play tomorrow.

i just hope we have a few incoming in the next 2 days, it would really make the difference in the middle of the park.

Spot on mate, i too hope we can get a couple of real quality players in the middle of the park, Cook would be a good start, i hope we can get a centre midfielder also.

Ball winner next to Giles Coke would fit the bill.

i know nothing about him but if he is as good as some are suggesting and he is a left winger, we could play teale on the right in his more natural position

2 quality wingers, when is the last time we could say that!

Guest domSWFC

I may be wrong but I'm sure he's played a centre mid on a few of the occasions I have seen him play, and done alright. But his best position is definitely out on the left. When he was fully fit he was one of the best wingers in the championship.

Guest starrydave

We signed Reynolds and Medine during a home game - could be we are doing the same with cook... selling it to him. I bloody hope so!