Darren Potter

First of all sorry for starting another thread on this guy, but needed to get it off my chest, still so pissed off with last nights game, and also because had £100 on an owls win :rolleyes:

Ive never slagged a player off on here and I know he was'nt the only one last night but what the flip does he offer are team.

Would rather play Palmer every day of the week even though he is still developing as a player.

Last night he was just awful, that cross right in front of me on the North was one of the worse crosses ive ever seen. He had so much time then over hit it by 30 flippingyards over everyone.

I just looked in disbelief and shock that he could do that with so much time when passing is SUPPOSED to be his game.

Not only that but the game just drifts by him, i lost count the number of times when they had 9 men, that he had 20 yards in front of him to carry the ball forward but instead passed it square to Morrison, carry the flipping ball Potter and make the defenders come out to close you down, therefore making gaps behind the defence for us to exploit.

Coke was knackered after coming back from injury, but was running his knackers off until the last minute, doin Potters job as well.

Please Mr Irvine for the short time you got left, never let this man pull on the blue and white stripes again, an absolute joke of a footballer.

Cant believe we paid a fee for him , when at the time had little money.

Sorry rant over UTO.

First of all sorry for starting another thread on this guy, but needed to get it off my chest, still so pissed off with last nights game, and also because had £100 on an owls win :rolleyes:

Ive never slagged a player off on here and I know he was'nt the only one last night but what the flip does he offer are team.

Would rather play Palmer every day of the week even though he is still developing as a player.

Last night he was just awful, that cross right in front of me on the North was one of the worse crosses ive ever seen. He had so much time then over hit it by 30 flippingyards over everyone.

I just looked in disbelief and shock that he could do that with so much time when passing is SUPPOSED to be his game.

Not only that but the game just drifts by him, i lost count the number of times when they had 9 men, that he had 20 yards in front of him to carry the ball forward but instead passed it square to Morrison, carry the flipping ball Potter and make the defenders come out to close you down, therefore making gaps behind the defence for us to exploit.

Coke was knackered after coming back from injury, but was running his knackers off until the last minute, doin Potters job as well.

Please Mr Irvine for the short time you got left, never let this man pull on the blue and white stripes again, an absolute joke of a footballer.

Cant believe we paid a fee for him , when at the time had little money.

Sorry rant over UTO.

i'll be honest....i didn't get any further than your profile pic....

Guest Saturday Owl

I didn't think he was the worst on the pitch last night, he is by far our best passer of the ball but the problem is it's always sideways.

I haven't seen him play a killer ball in behind the defence yet this season or since we bought him, very disappointing.

Hopefully we will have a midfielder in before the end of January, however it is looking more and more unlikely as time goes on.

As you say Palmer needs a run in the team, from what I've seen of him he looks calm and confident on the ball.

Maybe a new manager would take note of this.

insane

Fella i know that, never bet them amounts cant afford to , but had a good week at work was that confident that we would win.

Should have known better looking back :biggrin: , been watching wednesday for 25 years so should of known they kick me in the knackers.

Think im gunna stick to £10 accumilators. :biggrin:

annoyingly, when they went down to 9 men, the game was set up for potter to dictate

the spanner in the works was the removal of teale, thus limiting options to the pass down the right

although spurr tried his very best to fill the left hand wing space, i'm afraid the quality teale had offered was lost

arrrrggghhh

I didn't think he was the worst on the pitch last night, he is by far our best passer of the ball but the problem is it's always sideways.

]I haven't seen him play a killer ball in behind the defence yet this season or since we bought him, very disappointing[/b].

Hopefully we will have a midfielder in before the end of January, however it is looking more and more unlikely as time goes on.

As you say Palmer needs a run in the team, from what I've seen of him he looks calm and confident on the ball.

Maybe a new manager would take note of this.

I thought he played a great ball through to JJ that led to our penalty. Still like to see Palmer given a run though.