WTF is that all about Irvine

What the flip is that poo poo all about when the players come out after half time and irvines crew get the players to do shuttle runs.

it must be summat to do with the badges i guess

irvine just flip off and take your poo poo coaching staff with you

What the flip is that poo poo all about when the players come out after half time and irvines crew get the players to do shuttle runs.

Proves it was your first game as they have done that all season home and away :rolleyes:

Proves it was your first game as they have done that all season home and away :rolleyes:

i miss the cones, and the hopscotch... :ohmy:

...though i liked the guy kicking the ball from the centre circle towards the penalty area (though i didn't understand it fully)...the guys trying to hang that sheet of plastic from the crossbar before the players came back out...and the thing with the water cannon...i think irvine had them all stopped 'cos they were fun... :st2:

Edited by dnhc

seriously, and all jesting apart...one thing i've noticed over the season has been watching the teams go through the full pre match warm ups before the game...how a number of teams have practised swift passing and movement, and generally gone on to put it into action later on the field...whilst we have gone through the same old, same old, kick about any school or pub team would do...the mentality of the two different camps at times have been light years apart...maybe alan's badges were won too many years ago...

WRONG!!!

Dont f*cking judge or make decisions about me when you dont know who i am Pr*ck

I am a season ticket holder for your reference,and also seen this myself every game,i just cant understand why he is constantly doing this

I have been watching wednesday probably and pretty sure alot longer than you have.

It is pr*cks like you that come on here and think that you know everything about football when you know F*ckall

fewwwwwwwwuuuuu :angry:

WRONG!!!

I am a season ticket holder for your reference,and also seen this myself every game,i just cant understand why he is constantly doing this

I have been watching wednesday probably and pretty sure alot longer than you have.

It is pr*cks like you that come on here and think that you know everything about football when you know F*ckall

Wow. You need to take a chill pill.

Leave it out. There is plenty to moan about right now but this is just nit-picking for the sake of it.

Just me that finds it a bit ironic that when we were winning games at the beginning of Irvine's reign in the Championship everyone was praising him and his coaching staff for actually doing some proper training work at half time, rather than just having the 5 subs out there on their own weeing about with a football for 15 minutes like they did under Laws?

It's not much of a surprise, mind. In football almost everything is a good idea if you're winning games, but if you start losing those same previously good ideas suddenly become a bit poo poo.

Guest johnowls

WRONG!!!

And breathe :biggrin:

Guest intercity0wl

Gets the lads heart rates back up to speed and warms them up again after resting for 15mins, generally accepted as good practice to keep a sustained heart rate

And done by quite a few sides these days,including Premier ones, if the OP had a badge he would know this.

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest Saturday Owl

He started it against Carlisle in September I think, I think it's strange but personally don't have a problem with it.

I guess it's used to get the players oxygen levels up and obviously more physically prepared for the second half.

First manager I've ever seen use it at Hillsborough though.