Seth Bennetts

So it was all Chamberlain's fault and those 45 minutes showed what a waste of time he was? He was the most technically gifted player at the club, albeit a rather enigmatic one, and didn't get a fair chance. But of course he didn't subscribe to the Wilkinson way of chasing, battling and obeying orders so spent most of his time on the bench like the naughty boy he was.

Nope , not saying that at all, but out of interest where did his "technical" gifts take him after he left?

I hope this puts to bed the irritating suggstion that we don't have the balls to ask tough questions.

Shame Radio Sheffield and the Football Heaven team didn't have these new found balls when Kaven Walker, Dave Allen, Ken Cooke, Bob Grierson and Geoff Hulley were involved at the club as it plummeted likes a stone to the sh*tter...

Not got Wednesday player so have to wait for the interview later, but judging by some of the quotes of what Irvine said above it sounds like another total cop out from him as usual. Didnt play Heff cause Orient have 2 big centre backs, utter garbage so does that mean he wouldnt play Messi either. flip off Alan, flip off now.

Good old Alan, I've heard it all now! :biggrin:

Can you imagine Barca dropping Messi against Man Utd in the Champions League because of Vidic and Ferdinand being 6ft plus bruisers?!

Surely with Heffernan's quick feet, we would have been more successful playing the ball into Heffernan's feet to try and turn their defence and get in behind, rather than playing to their strengths?!

But, I don't have badges so i bow down to Sir Alan :huh: