thr just got back

Today was woeful. Absolutely woeful. I have been as positive as I can possibly be; even bemoaned the fickle nature of some of the fans on here. However, today marked the end. It is time for Irvine to go.

Today showed how rumbleing abysmal we can look when our talented squad is deployed in such a manner that the midfield does not exist and we have about as much attacking flair as Kim Olsen's big toe.

I am seventy quid lighter tonight (and that was just to travel down today) and I feel let down, pissed off and confused.

With Irvine in charge we will not go up. Today showed me that. Yes we might bounce back and get a result on Tuesday, but then another Saturday will come around this season when we get found out. Like we did today. Like we did at Exeter.

Only positives are that Madine looked good and won most things in the air and that Clinton practically dragged the lads across at the end to clap those that were left; at least he gives the impression he gives a throw, unlike our manager.

Edited by dc88

Guest Sniper1

Today was woeful. Absolutely woeful. I have been as positive as I can possibly be; even bemoaned the fickle nature of some of the fans on here. However, today marked the end. It is time for Irvine to go.

Today showed how rumbleing abysmal we can look when our talented squad is deployed in such a manner that the midfield does not exist and we have about as much attacking flair as Kim Olsen's big toe.

I am seventy quid lighter tonight (and that was just to travel down today) and I feel let down, pissed off and confused.

With Irvine in charge we will not go up. Today showed me that. Yes we might bounce back and get a result on Tuesday, but then another Saturday will come around this season when we get found out. Like we did today. Like we did at Exeter.

Only positives are that Madine looked good and won most things in the air and that Clinton practically dragged the lads across at the end to clap those that were left; at least he gives the impression he gives a throw, unlike our manager.

Exactly the same mate, eye opener today if im honest, just spent more money because ive stayed down here for the night, load of poo .

It amazes me just how many fans are fooled by Morrisons chest thumping and badge kissing games. He's an experienced pro, who realises that if he gets the fans on his side, by using such techniques, he will probably last longer in the team.

I couldn't give 2 shites about players 'clapping the fans', and would much prefer not to lose 4-0 to Leyton Orient, and for our talisman star striker on big money and with big reputation and with a very high opinion of himself to have scored more than 8 goals in the 27 games this season he's been involved in.

But then again he throws himself around the pitch, constantly moans to the referee and gees up the Kop when he gets a corner, so I suspect the fools would like to give him a 4 year contract extension.

It amazes me just how many fans are fooled by Morrisons chest thumping and badge kissing games. He's an experienced pro, who realises that if he gets the fans on his side, by using such techniques, he will probably last longer in the team.

I couldn't give 2 shites about players 'clapping the fans', and would much prefer not to lose 4-0 to Leyton Orient, and for our talisman star striker on big money and with big reputation and with a very high opinion of himself to have scored more than 8 goals in the 27 games this season he's been involved in.

But then again he throws himself around the pitch, constantly moans to the referee and gees up the Kop when he gets a corner, so I suspect the fools would like to give him a 4 year contract extension.

Totally disagree.Did he have to come over to the fans?no.

Do you seriously think that whether or not the fans like him or not will affect Irvines decisions on team selection??Fans dont have coaching badges remember!!

You may not like him as a player but at least give him credit for showing he cares.Weve had enough players over the years who have just retreated back to the warmth of the changing rooms before picking up their wage packet. Dont be so cynical of Clinton's actions.

Totally disagree.Did he have to come over to the fans?no.

Do you seriously think that whether or not the fans like him or not will affect Irvines decisions on team selection??Fans dont have coaching badges remember!!

You may not like him as a player but at least give him credit for showing he cares.Weve had enough players over the years who have just retreated back to the warmth of the changing rooms before picking up their wage packet. Dont be so cynical of Clinton's actions.

We lose 4 - 0 to Orient and all you can find to moan about is Morrison, amazing