The fourth goal today

Is it me or did the ref tell the player to wait for the whistle - the player kicked the ball anyway, and the ref blew his whistle whilst the ball was in flight?

Yes. It also wasn't a penalty and the other two were offside. The free kick weren't a free kick due to their strriker diving.

This isn't an excuse by the way, we were awful, but the game was lost after the penalty.

Yes. It also wasn't a penalty and the other two were offside. The free kick weren't a free kick due to their strriker diving.

This isn't an excuse by the way, we were awful, but the game was lost after the penalty.

We thought 2 were off, some around said no pen but it was I thought, even after watching on FL

Guest barmy army 1993

Is it me or did the ref tell the player to wait for the whistle - the player kicked the ball anyway, and the ref blew his whistle whilst the ball was in flight?

Yer i thought that i went flippingbarmy in the wooden stand and kicked the chair and it fell off

Guest barmy army 1993

We thought 2 were off, some around said no pen but it was I thought, even after watching on FL

the second goal they scored was offside but that alex revvels wasnt

Yes as I remember the ref hadn't signalled for the kick to be taken and seemed to be in two minds as to whether to give it for a moment.

In all honesty though, I was in the frame of mind that the more goals the better so I didn't get too caught up on it.