Return of the Mac

Thought he looked good in defence but didn't offer much of an attacking outlet. Lacks the pace and attacking guile of Jones on the other side.

Good assessment of him IMO. He is obviously a talented defender who is being forced to play out of position- i can only remember him being beaten once today in about the 85th minute by Kyle Reid's fresh legs.

When he moves across to CB i think he'll excel in this league.

I have a feeling Morisson will be at full back for the forseeable future personally

Semi has injury prombles, Buxton has looked far more comfortable at centre half, and we now have Reynolds in the middle too (and I don't see him getting the nod at full back with Spurr and Jones fighting it out)

I have a feeling Morisson will be at full back for the forseeable future personally

Semi has injury prombles, Buxton has looked far more comfortable at centre half, and we now have Reynolds in the middle too (and I don't see him getting the nod at full back with Spurr and Jones fighting it out)

People at Motherwell believe Reynolds is a better left back than centre half, I would expect Reynolds to make the left back spot his own here, he may cover the centre half position while THE RADIATOR is away at the African nations cup, but on his return, Reynolds will move to left back, Spurr will be moved on, and Jones will fight it out with Teale for a wide left spot.

Reynolds can also play has a holding midfield player, so he may be used in that position until we bring a holding midfielder in.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Morrison played well, but it was blatantly obvious that he's a centre back playing out of position, I thought.

He definitely got stronger at right back as the game went on though, he looked a bit nervous in the first half - but I can easily forgive him for that with it being his home debut and the rest of the side playing terribly.

People at Motherwell believe Reynolds is a better left back than centre half, I would expect Reynolds to make the left back spot his own here, he may cover the centre half position while THE RADIATOR is away at the African nations cup, but on his return, Reynolds will move to left back, Spurr will be moved on, and Jones will fight it out with Teale for a wide left spot.

Reynolds can also play has a holding midfield player, so he may be used in that position until we bring a holding midfielder in.

I was hoping with Reynolds at left back, Jones takes left midfield and we move Teale over to the right with Sedgewick moving to the bench (or a seat in stands, not too fussed where he sits).